Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tano what a **** should be sacked

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I don't think we really have much of a leg to stand on to counter accusations of being dirty when those proposing this have the stats and the argument against it is the context of the yellows.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Lots of over-reaction as ever. We were very decent in the first half but once again were outmuscled by a much bigger team. I do however echo the disappointment with Tanno who should remember that there is a vast difference between what you might get away with saying in the dugout and what you can say on the pitch. No it wasn't a penalty but his sending off was a crucial turning point and there was no way back after he went.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Yep sack Tanno for making a mistake.

That seems like a really balanced and proportionate response.

I do love the well thought out and adult arguments on here at times..

Taylor33

Feb 27, 2011
Patcham
Biscuit did u even bother watching the game??? Tano was a total idiot today he is old enough To no better

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Marcos Painter said that the ref was swearing as well but then he can get away with it. :lol:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Let's not forget that Tanno was by far the best player on the pitch two weeks ago.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Biscuit did u even bother watching the game??? Tano was a total idiot today he is old enough To no better

I agree. I'm annoyed at him too. I just don't think a public lynching followed by a contract termination will necessarily help us.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Let's not forget that Tanno was by far the best player on the pitch two weeks ago.

Not too sure what his performance against Barnsley has got to do with an ill-disciplined remark to the ref that got him sent off today, but I am happy to listen to all reasoned argument.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Funniest tweet I read about Tanno asked if his red card would mean a ban for his next 3 retirements.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here