Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tanno's "back pocket" gesture as he walked off...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It would never happen but would be great to see if the FA grew some balls and agreed that the incident wasa mistake by the ref that changed the whole course of the game so ordered it to be replayed behind closed doors

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
(to all on this thread) Go Google image bung ......savage to say the least- as you were

Last edited:

Nov 20, 2011
Would be great to see Southampton get exactly the other end of the stick when Pompey pay a visit and see how their supporters would view things then.

Saints were on the receiving end at Leicester earlier this season when we battered them but the ref gave us nothing and the home side everything, including a winning goal from a player clearly pushing Lambert and the ball over the line.

So it does even itself out over the season and the penalty decision DID NOT effect the course of the game. Saints were winning at the time and you were playing crap and creating nothing. Seeing how Saints have not lost points since taking the lead in our last 35 games, I saw no evidence from Brighton's play for that stat to change.

You lost to the better side. Refs are generally crap and favour the home side. You'll get a dodgy decision go your way sometime soon. All these things are facts. Move on.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The lino waved his flag to indicate a foul had been committed. Was the tweet from Chaplow saying the gesture from Tanno about having him and Lallana in his pocket amended as it was proof the gesture was aimed at them and not the ref ?

Nov 20, 2011
Chaplow's tweet was just about Tarrico's gesture after the red card. I could see Taricco doing it as he walked off, but couldn't make out what he was really doing. Only the ref and the other Brighton players know why he got a red card, I presume it was just a mouthful of abuse at the ref and probably use of the "C" word (cheat)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Chaplow's tweet was just about Tarrico's gesture after the red card. I could see Taricco doing it as he walked off, but couldn't make out what he was really doing. Only the ref and the other Brighton players know why he got a red card, I presume it was just a mouthful of abuse at the ref and probably use of the "C" word (cheat)

Tanno would probably have used another "C" word.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here