Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tanno's "back pocket" gesture as he walked off...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not terribly smart.

OK,the penalty decision was an absolute shocker (without doubt the worse I have EVER seen), so its not overly surprising in the aftermath of that, some choice words one of them probably being "CHEAT" being thrown at the ref.

But the back pocket gesture is, I fear, going to land Tanno in some moderately hot water. I expect an extended ban will be dished out for that.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I believe that he told Chaplow and LLLLLlala,mamamn that he had them in his pocket.....the bloke is a legend :lolol:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He was informing the ref some of the bung had fallen out of his pocket in his hast to show the red card.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I believe that he told Chaplow and LLLLLlala,mamamn that he had them in his pocket.....the bloke is a legend :lolol:

Correct chaplows tweet

Taricco left the pitch saying he had me and @adlallana1 in his pocket! Haha what a belter now get back on that sunbed with your zimmer frame

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Was it a straight red ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Correct chaplows tweet

Taricco left the pitch saying he had me and @adlallana1 in his pocket! Haha what a belter now get back on that sunbed with your zimmer frame
sunbed and zimmer frame lol

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Meh.

If people want to charge Tano they will be forced to look at their officials. And if they do that they can only come to the conclusion they should be put down.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Whatever happened on the pitch not sure Chaplow should be tweeting that. Bit disrespectful to a player who has achieved a hell of a lot more than him and to be fair, they hadnt done much up until then. Chaplow has always been a wanker though.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Whatever happened on the pitch not sure Chaplow should be tweeting that. Bit disrespectful to a player who has achieved a hell of a lot more than him and to be fair, they hadnt done much up until then. Chaplow has always been a wanker though.
Word

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I think he has a soft spot for us coz he always does us favours. The moment he lost his discipline today, the points were secured.

I remember in the 02/03 season I went to white hart lane. A cross came in and went to an unmarked Tarrico. I thought bollocks he'll clear or head it back to the keep or something. Instead he thumped the ball into his own net. :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He's deleted his tweet and posted positive Taricco stuff. The ****.

Really? Bit spineless. Either you think it or you don't. Coward.

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
tanno had a shocking game anyway, to slow and couldnt pass, kept booting it down the wing, dont let him play please! he is not good, the only thing i dont agree with gus on!

zoogull

zoogull
May 29, 2008
Herstmonceux
I think Taricco's earlier decision to retire was the right one, and he should have stuck by that. It's all to easy to think that you can do the business on the basis of one game where you did OK. Sustaining the performance week in and week out is more difficult.

But at the end of the day it's the manager who picks the team.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I think Taricco's earlier decision to retire was the right one, and he should have stuck by that. It's all to easy to think that you can do the business on the basis of one game where you did OK. Sustaining the performance week in and week out is more difficult.

But at the end of the day it's the manager who picks the team.
To be fair to Tanno, I think it's Gus who keeps encouraging him back out of retirement!

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
He obviously said something way out of line. I've seen a photo of Greer (I think) and Harper looking at him with 'seriously WTF?' expression.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here