Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tanno

deenomeet

ballbags
Apr 2, 2011
Hello,im an Ipswich fan(married to a bha season ticket holder). I hadnt seen Tarrico play in the flesh for about 15 yrs,and that was in the blue of Ipswich.Today,having taken my wifes seat(she couldnt make it)I was lucky enough to see Tanno turn back the clock.Let me make one thing clear Tarrico is an absolute legend in Ipswich,a proper cult hero.Man,he even scored against Norwich.Hes just a star in my eyes.I could not believe how well he played today,your best defender by far,and arguably the best player on the pitch.Basically if he wants to retire,hes going the wrong way about convincing Gus!! If you gave Tanno an extra yard of pace today,then that is what we used to enjoy at portman road.He looks like hes enjoying it at Brighton,and why not,a top club! Good luck for the rest of the season,and btw ithought Nooney and CMS were outstanding too

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Top quality today, moved the ball forward to noone so much quicker than we have been was the difference
Bang on. Big difference today was the speed in which we moved the ball from back to front (still can be improved further, but much better than in recent games). Tano was key to that.

llugaes

Jan 20, 2009
he was brilliant. was worried when he went down the way he did that it was serious and that would probably be his career done. thankfully he ran it off and ran the show.

D

Deleted member 2719

Outstanding and it is not often fans notice their left back (unless it is Bale), he positioning ,passing and tackling were spot on.

Well done Gus for picking him and well done Tanno for leading from the front.

:bowdown:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Even Greer said he was going to give his bottle of Champagne to Tanno!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
now he can have gd rest and play the next one!

That would be great but Marcos Painter will have recovered by then from the horrendous tackle he received at Vicarage Rd and Tanno will be back with Gus on the sidelines.
Tanno is fantastic but if he were younger he would still be playing for a Prem club not the likes of us.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
What was Gus doing to Tanno by the touchline? Pulled him by his shorts nearly off the pitch! Bizarre moment!
Tanno showed Gus the back of his calf muscle,Gus pulled to get him off the pitch but Tanno just shook free and ran back on...Gus shrugged his shoulders and seemed to be saying..I tried to get him off but he's having none of that...what could I do....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I love how Gus is SO protective of Tanno.

He was going MENTAL at the fourth official, when Tanno got fouled right in front of him.

Matrix10

Jun 7, 2011
Bexhill
I agree with all the positive comments on this thread, absolutely fantastic player, but did anyone notice the body language with Gus as he came off the pitch? Gus had his arms open to congratulate him as he came off, but Tano swerved him and went straight down the tunnel.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Tanno showed Gus the back of his calf muscle,Gus pulled to get him off the pitch but Tanno just shook free and ran back on...Gus shrugged his shoulders and seemed to be saying..I tried to get him off but he's having none of that...what could I do....

I thought it was Gus trying to show a stud mark on Tanno's calf or something to the 4th offical, but Tanno dragged himself back on and Gus walked away shrugging suggesting he knew he was getting too wound up about it and should just drop it

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Far and away my favourite ever assistant manager. A classy footballer to boot, as someone did and then paid the price later on.

What a talent. Out of the professional game for 5 or 6 years and pulled off a complete performance with next to no match practice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here