Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tanno

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Feared the worst when he went down clutching his knee and immediately flagged for assistance. Looked like something major. Thankfully wasn't and he made a SPARKLING recovery. Top man! :clap2:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Tanno was first class tonight. Head and shoulders above everyone. If he had the legs he'd be in at a good Prem side. He is easily Championship standard as demonstrated by his performances with us. He also has an engine and would personally like him to start every game he can for us. Fantastic footballing brain.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Total class. MOM by a mile.

Who an earth awarded today's MOM to Greer ?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yep he was total class. Greer was good but Tanno was clearly the best player on the pitch by an absolute mile.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Loving the Tanno song in WSU block I what a f***ing legend this guy is

Sent from my iPhone using a goat

Keep it to yourself, NSK will claim it, and f*** it up!!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
He was incredibly ace today, Tanno. I also find much of his play hilarious. I am not sure why. I liked that he played with his socks down and seemingly without protection as if his motto was "Shinpads are for wusses." or whatever the Spanish is for "wusses". I like the way he hares in to some tackles with pure brute force and ends up with either the ball or with a freekick. Absolute class.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He was incredibly ace today, Tanno. I also find much of his play hilarious. I am not sure why. I liked that he played with his socks down and seemingly without protection as if his motto was "Shinpads are for wusses." or whatever the Spanish is for "wusses". I like the way he hares in to some tackles with pure brute force and ends up with either the ball or with a freekick. Absolute class.

He may be small and light, but being brought up in Buenos Aires, has made him fearless in the tackle.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
What was Gus doing to Tanno by the touchline? Pulled him by his shorts nearly off the pitch! Bizarre moment!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
His injury scare was, I thought, not a particularly bad foul from their player, he just seemed to land awkwardly. He seemed to go in with his foot high and their player turned as he jumped and it was body to body. A foul yes, but not a particularly appalling challenge (I've not seen a replay), it just looked like his leg got caught under him as he fell.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
His socks are rolled down
His socks are rolled do-w-w-n
Mauricio Taricco
His socks are rolled down

:)

this made me laugh WSU! also the heartbeat tune being sung for about 10mins.

the best moment for me, was when he got up from being injured, and smasged the barnsly player who had done him in.

and his three flicks in the second half was the final cherry on top of the rape cake, for an outstanding performance.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Tanno's performance today rates as one of the very best that I have ever seen from a Brighton player. I lost count of the times that he threw his body on the line, made an important intervention, beat his man, got the play running and picked out one of his team members with an accurate pass. He quite simply oozed class throughout the 90+ mins and belied his age with a terrific all round display. You can hold your head up high tonight Tanno. A truly awesome game from a highly talented player - whether retired or not!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here