Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tall girl update.............

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Not being boyfriend material is usually girl speak for - you spend too much time in the pub, far to much time texting mates, interested in tits and arse only and are soooooooooo not ready for a relationship...

Here endeth the lecture...

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
bristolseagull said:
Thanks frankie,

ironically i was planning to bring her to the next home game, she seemed quite up for it.

:eek: no way man , thats just wrong, football is no place for a women

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
tedebear said:
Not being boyfriend material is usually girl speak for - you spend too much time in the pub, far to much time texting mates, interested in tits and arse only and are soooooooooo not ready for a relationship...

You mean have a life seperate from her? Sounds about right.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
gull45 said:
Wow!! kick the bloke when he is down!!!
:lolol:

Is that at me? Well he spouts forth on a internet chat site complaining about her requesting an STD test, and how HARD he bangs her so can't wear condoms.....etc...

Soooooooo I'm sure she'd be more than pleased to find all this on here and if he really cared do you think he'd sprout off about how difficult it is to doggy style her as she's an inch taller?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
tedebear said:
Is that at me? Well he spouts forth on a internet chat site complaining about her requesting an STD test, and how HARD he bangs her so can't wear condoms.....etc...

Soooooooo I'm sure she'd be more than pleased to find all this on here and if he really cared do you think he'd sprout off about how difficult it is to doggy style her as she's an inch taller?

:lolol: good point

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
tedebear said:

Im pretty sure she doesnt read NSC,

well i do really care about her, thing is you cant really have these sort of conversations with REAL mates as they just take the piss and offer no advice, at least NSC is totally anonymous (- well i think it is, i dont think anyone on here knows me) and you occassionally get people trying to help you out.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
bristolseagull said:
thing is you cant really have these sort of conversations with REAL mates as they just take the piss and offer no advice

Think you need to choose some different friends then.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
bristolseagull said:

Im pretty sure she doesnt read NSC,

well i do really care about her, thing is you cant really have these sort of conversations with REAL mates as they just take the piss and offer no advice, at least NSC is totally anonymous (- well i think it is, i dont think anyone on here knows me) and you occassionally get people trying to help you out.

Yes, good point I spose - you're right, guys tend to take the piss out of you when you raise these issues in the pub, whereas us girls can make a 5 day conversation about wether or not being 1 inch taller than someone would make for a good husband or not :lol:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
tedebear said:
Yes, good point I spose - you're right, guys tend to take the piss out of you when you raise these issues in the pub, whereas us girls can make a 5 day conversation about wether or not being 1 inch taller than someone would make for a good husband or not :lol:

I must be seriously buggerd if it makes a difference then cos im 6 foot 6!

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Ding Dong ! said:
Offering to take her to see Brighton play.....that's where it all went wrong !!!:lolol:

careful, dont want to turn this into a football related thread.

tedebear said:

or "he's too easy"/"he's too nice"/"he likes me too much"/"I met another bloke"

Honestly tedebear, for a woman, you really over-estimate women.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
This should do the trick!!

Next time you see her, kick the shit out of her, call her all the names under the sun and just walk away.....

She will soon be back begging for you!

Just the way women are mate, cant be too soft!

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
tedebear said:

thats not really fair, or correct, although she is only an inch taller her torso is kind of normal size so her legs are probably 2-3" longer than mine, this DOES make doggy a little tricky, and ever so slightly uncomfortable for me.

your a girly so you have NO IDEA how difficult it is.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
bhanutz said:
This should do the trick!!

Next time you see her, kick the shit out of her, call her all the names under the sun and just walk away.....

She will soon be back begging for you!

Just the way women are mate, cant be too soft!

cool, sounds a little extreme, but hey- i'll give anything a burn.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here