Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tall girl update.............

gull45

Mar 10, 2006
tedebear said:
Is that at me? Well he spouts forth on a internet chat site complaining about her requesting an STD test, and how HARD he bangs her so can't wear condoms.....etc...

Soooooooo I'm sure she'd be more than pleased to find all this on here and if he really cared do you think he'd sprout off about how difficult it is to doggy style her as she's an inch taller?

Smiley = Joke!!
Sorry for confusion. :lolol:

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I remember a girl I was really keen on said to me "your just like a boyfriend without the sex". What a putdown. I was gutted.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Shit thats bad!

:lolol:

makes me feel better though- tall bird said i was a LEGEND in the sack.

(probably bullshit)

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I rekon you are all too soft...

treat them like shit I tell you!

It's the only way!

Lush

Mods' Pet
DIFFBROOK said:
I remember a girl I was really keen on said to me "your just like a boyfriend without the sex". What a putdown. I was gutted.

That means they like the attention you pay them, they want to be able to text/pm/phone you when they're feeling unloved, they like having "male friends" to meet up with because it makes them feel desirable and they particularly want you to remember their birthday and send a card/text - but they don't fancy you and won't have sex with you. Ever.

Just so you know.

:)

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Lush said:
That means they like the attention you pay them, they want to be able to text/pm/phone you when they're feeling unloved, they like having "male friends" to meet up with because it makes them feel desirable and they particularly want you to remember their birthday and send a card/text - but they don't fancy you and won't have sex with you. Ever.

Just so you know.

I know, I know. I wasted months trying to woo that one. As soon as she told me that, there was no more going to movies etc and wasting my hard earned cash. I moved on and met the current Mrs Diffbrook

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Lush said:

Just so you know.

Hate woman like that.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Biscuit said:
She probably isn't girlfriend material if she treats you like that mate.

Possible development...........

i sent her quite a lenghty email telling her how i feel (im crap at face to face chats like that) she says she feels really confused, and that she might have made a mistake telling me to get lost. Going to hook up this weekend to discuss.

keep your fingers crossed.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
bristolseagull said:

i sent her quite a lenghty email telling her how i feel (im crap at face to face chats like that) she says she feels really confused, and that she might have made a mistake telling me to get lost. Going to hook up this weekend to discuss.

I reckon she just wants to be on the receiving end of your legendary man tool one last time.

Still, it's better than nothing.:)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Good God man! if she is giving you the old ping pong at this early stage it sounds a bit TFD to me!

If she is opinionated and assertive now, see Bolshie and Annoying somewhere down the line.

Like my old dad says, no matter how good she looks, no matter how much you want her...somebody somewhere is putting up with her s**t!

Don't let that someone be you.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
bristolseagull said:

get the hell out mate , how long you known this girl and it already involves all this shite.

Get rid , confused now......more confused later.

Dont waste any more effort on it.

Move on

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Yeah, im thinking i should just not bother- but i'd never forgive myself if i didnt give it at least one last crack.

i like her- cant help the way i feel, if she's still unsure after this weekend ill cut my losses and forget it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here