Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taking the campaign to Lewes, 10 years to the day - 26 April at the Volunteer...

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
TH, there were aboslutely no 'washing my hair' refusals and never have been to anything I've put on! Steve North was gutted he can't do it. Fractured are brilliant, they have some great football songs too. I know at least 20 bands in Brighton, many of them excellent, who would love to do the gig, but none of them are Albion or even football fans, at least to the best of my knowledge, and for this even that is important, at least to me.
Whatever, we'll have fun on a sad day, raise some dosh for the Falmer campaign and it's better than sitting at home moping. I probably didn't even need to post this becaause I bet you'd had at lease 10 pints when you wrote it but I thought I would anyway! A

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If I can't make it on the night, can I use the "I'm flying to Egypt that day but I wish the other half had asked me first before she booked the flights" excuse? But if I pay my entrance to someone, at least I'll be there in spirit.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
attila said:
I probably didn't even need to post this becaause I bet you'd had at lease 10 pints when you wrote it but I thought I would anyway! A

Good point, well made. And apologies from myself to yourself. As I say, I did try to edit it out but was zapped by the poxy no edit rule. All credit to somebody who's at least trying to commemorate the day in the proper spirit. Unlike most of us who will indeed just be sat at home moping.

And speaking of spirit, any chance you can play 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' today? Cheers.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
my old mans going and I fancy a few beers so may pop along...might even wear my Cowdenbeath shirt for no reason :)

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
i will bring the 3-1 victory over newcastle 1979 and the 2-1 win at liverpool 1983 facup with me hope some one can bring some of great goldstone games

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here