Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Take down your shorts Murray, you are about to get spanked.

what will happen in this match?

• will murray get rogered

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • will roger, roger murray

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • will roger get rogered

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters

larus

So far Murray is playing well and giving as good as he gets. You can see Federers class, but to dismiss Murray as a bottler is pathetic. Ok, you may not like him, but that's your problem.

I've been impressed so far with Murray. He definitely is mentally stronger than he has been in the opast, and his game is more attacking than in past finals.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I hope Andy wins, not for any love of him or his game or for any interest in history or statistics. Just win so we can then go back to only worrying about Wimbledon for the first week and we don't have to have pages of crap about can he win it ?, can he win a major?, can he win anything ?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
:lolol: This thread has all sorts of potential.

I agreed with you before the match started, [MENTION=19150]piersa[/MENTION]. I'm not so sure now. Murray has all the answers at the moment.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You got it. I am not sure that pavillionaire would approve. No fun allowed here, move on.

The match is where the fun is. Not your thread Twatboy. You've been proved wrong already now f*** OFF!

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
The match is where the fun is. Not your thread Twatboy. You've been proved wrong already now f*** OFF!

With that many posts, I bet you ooze social skills. I bet you rogered your latex doll when murray won the first set.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
You got it. I am not sure that pavillionaire would approve. No fun allowed here, move on.

not strictly true, he's just pointed out that the title of your thread has made you look rather foolish.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
not strictly true, he's just pointed out that the title of your thread has made you look rather foolish.

just an opinion prior to the match starting, so far I am wrong and happy to be so, after all he is British.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
if it was an opinion, you should have worded it differently.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
There's some right tossers in the crowd.

not sure the benefit of shouting out all the time is. They just look like morons

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
im an english teacher

:lolol:
mcenroe.jpg

???

piersa

Apr 17, 2011