Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Take a look at yourselves!!!

SeagullNoon

Oct 14, 2008
Dear All,

This is my first post on NSC......so hello to all.

I have recently moved abroad and am therefore unable to watch the albion so although i have checked NSC for news in the past i am now using it more to keep updated.

Upon reading some of the threads over the past week i could not believe how many so called supporters were being so negative towards the club. I know the results have not been good and we have been conceding late goals but what are we 10 games into the new league season with a new manager trying to rebuild a team ready for Falmer.....it was never going to be easy!!

Give the club time and for heaven sake get behind the team instead of constantly moaning and whinging. Micky loves the club and wants the same as we do.....success.

Do people really think its that bad right now?? If so think back to that last day match at Hereford where we had to draw to stay in existance!!

Anyway get behind the lads this Saturday and KEEP THE FAITH.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Yeah stop moaning! Keep the faith! and if all else fails move abroad.:thumbsup: p.s dont forget your predictions 606 if thats you,n good luck .

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Fair points, but what many of us find hard to stomach is how a man who had been with the club for approximatedly 20 years on and off was driven out, despite having led his team (I say his because many of the players were the ones he had developed himself through the best youth set up the club has ever had) to their highest league finish for several seasons...yet his replacement, who had been brought in to achieve greater things, seems to have just found reverse gear.

For the first time in over 30 years following the Albion I find it hard to remain positive about what is happening at the club, from reading the threads on this board I know that I am not alone.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
For the first time in over 30 years following the Albion I find it hard to remain positive about what is happening at the club, from reading the threads on this board I know that I am not alone.

Are you seriously saying that you found it easier to remain positive 11-12 years ago, when we were propping up the entire League and about to become homeless ?

OK, so we're bumbling along midtable in the 3rd division, and likely to remain so for the forseeable. No, everything isn't perfect right now, and I'm as disappointed as anyone at how this current season is panning out, as I thoguht we'd be pushing for top 6 as well. But the outlook is still about 398 times more positive than it was back then. If 1997 taught me anything following this club, its that things could be a lot, LOT worse. They could be better as well if course, but hey, thats the Albion for you.

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
Dear All,

I have recently moved abroad and am therefore unable to watch the albion so although i have checked NSC for news in the past i am now using it more to keep updated.

Upon reading some of the threads over the past week i could not believe how many so called supporters were being so negative towards the club. I know the results have not been good and we have been conceding late goals but what are we 10 games into the new league season with a new manager trying to rebuild a team ready for Falmer.....it was never going to be easy!!

Give the club time and for heaven sake get behind the team instead of constantly moaning and whinging. Micky loves the club and wants the same as we do.....success.

Do people really think its that bad right now?? If so think back to that last day match at Hereford where we had to draw to stay in existance!!

Completely agree, season has been pretty frustrating, without some of the late goals we've conceded we would be in a lot healthier position but as said even if we had won all ten games people would find something to moan about.......just think back to half time at Hereford in that last game in 1997, things dont really seem that bad now!
Lets give the lads some decent support....Mickey will turn it around.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Dear All,

Easy being positive when you never actually watch them.
Like Nibble says,
Piss off.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
The phrase 'Keep the Faith' must be the most over-used hackneyed phrase in BHA history... to the point of losing its meaning. So, just to really mean what ısay....

BELIEVE!!!!!

:albion2::albion2::ascarf::albion2:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Fair points, but what many of us find hard to stomach is how a man who had been with the club for approximatedly 20 years on and off was driven out, despite having led his team (I say his because many of the players were the ones he had developed himself through the best youth set up the club has ever had) to their highest league finish for several seasons...yet his replacement, who had been brought in to achieve greater things, seems to have just found reverse gear.

I feel a bit like this too.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Right, back to the point.

I don't agree with the first poster. I don't agree that just because we were 45 minutes away non league @ Hereford we should put up with the performances now or the fact that a very promising manager (and the man that brought a lof ot talent through the youth ranks) was forced out of the club completely. Just because it's not as bad as it was should it mean that we should sit back and accept the fact that we are going backwards this season and seem to be tactically inept.

Last edited:

AlbionKebabs

Sep 23, 2005
Hove innit, you mug.
Dear All,

Fair points, but very easy to judge from afar. A TRUE albion fan would never desert their team, and comment from a distant shore. Pay for a season ticket, watch the team play then come back and your comments will be taken more fairly on this board!

Why don't you just go and support Spurs?!?

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Fair points, but very easy to judge from afar. A TRUE albion fan would never desert their team, and comment from a distant shore. Pay for a season ticket, watch the team play then come back and your comments will be taken more fairly on this board!

Why don't you just go and support Spurs?!?

Because i moved overseas, im not a True Albion fan?

SeagullNoon

Oct 14, 2008
As i thought....

Reading some of the resonses really shows that there are some idiots on here. Thanks to those that actually had something constructive to say!!!

To those that say you cant be a supporter if you move abroad are deluded. I love this club and always will i have been a seasin eicket holder at Withers for 6 years but much prefer the away trips. Whenever i can i fly in and watch the team and am still a season ticket holder this year. Last game i saw was Scunny at home i also listen to all the games on seagulls world so i do understand what people are saying about the performances although from afar!!

I do think it was harsh on Wilkins but if people are complaining about substitutions this year some of Wilkins last year were also very bad all managers make mistakes and make decisions in the heat of battle.

Bring on Hereford a good win will give this team confidence and i think with that they can be a force.

Cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here