Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tactically inept

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
What was poyet thinking? We got f***ed over all afternoon, never held possession for more than 30 seconds at a time, dicker did absolutely f*** all all game but he waited until 80 minutes to bring on Navarro. He takes off Harley who looked to be the only person capable of keeping possession, and replaces him with lua lua who just ball watched for 15 minutes. Our game falls apart completely when the fullbacks are not given time on the ball and we simply do not have a plan B. If poyet thinks he is going to be a top manager he will have to do a lot better than that.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
He could be tactically brilliant,by causing a narrow defeat & keeping a lid on expectation? or we were just not good enough on the day,either will do for me..

Poyet WILL be a top manager,you know that,i know that,we are not perhaps a top team.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
What was poyet thinking? We got f***ed over all afternoon, never held possession for more than 30 seconds at a time, dicker did absolutely f*** all all game but he waited until 80 minutes to bring on Navarro. He takes off Harley who looked to be the only person capable of keeping possession, and replaces him with lua lua who just ball watched for 15 minutes. Our game falls apart completely when the fullbacks are not given time on the ball and we simply do not have a plan B. If poyet thinks he is going to be a top manager he will have to do a lot better than that.

1 defeat and those who can do a better job come on and have a go - pathetic

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Idiot

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
We lost 1-0, to a team full of 'stars'. Just shows you how opinions differ. I don't think Harley has got a grip with our system yet. CMS should have buried a 'sitter'. Barnes didn't connect properly with his chance.
We were caught cold on the restart.
Lua Lua caused them problems in the last 10 mins.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
One defeat in seven, to a team that WILL be top four or five and we were away from home as well. It was only 1-0 and we finished with ten men. Hardly a reason to press the panic button. We could afford to lose a dozen games and still be top two.

Stumpy Tim

Funny that the commentators were suggesting Harley should have gone off at half-time, and yet you're saying he shouldn't.

Sounds like Leicester deserved it so fair play. Shame CMS missed a sitter. We haven't seen the best of him yet - well I hope not anyway as he hasn't been in the top 3 players of any game I've seen him in.

Anyway, that was one of the hardest games of the season... Would have been nice to draw it but Ho Hum

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I really thought we'd seen the end of threads like this. We got beat by the better team on the day, big deal. Some shortcomings were exposed but hopefully we can learn from them. The OP is a bellend.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You really are boring. Or desperate for attention. Possibly both.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Yup, Gus has got to go. Bring back Barry Lloyd.

Twat.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
:lolol: Idiot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here