Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] T20 World Cup 2022 in Australia

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
157 for 6 off 20 overs. Something to bowl at.
Aussie batting line up looks fragile.

Finch massively out of form. On the flipside, they still have guys in the line up who can single-handedly win matches with the bat (Warner, Maxwell, Stoinis) when they fire. But they'll be in big trouble in any matches where none of them fire.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Aussie batting line up looks fragile.

Finch massively out of form. On the flipside, they still have guys in the line up who can single-handedly win matches with the bat (Warner, Maxwell, Stoinis) when they fire. But they'll be in big trouble in any matches where none of them fire.
Finch swinging like a rusty gate. 31 and he was there for the whole Innings! Stoinis the difference between the 2 teams, but overall Aus are not a convincing proposition. I'm not getting up early tomorrow for Oireland.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
The English bowlers having a tough time against plucky Ireland, who have reached 103-1 in the 11th over. As I type, WICKET for Rashid! 103-2, 12 overs in.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Wish I’d never turned this on…

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Struggling a bit here, aren’t we?

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Hmm. Australian umpire calls on the covers just as Moeen gets England within one hit of being ahead on DLS

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Hmm. Australian umpire calls on the covers just as Moeen gets England within one hit of being ahead on DLS
Tbf, we should not be in this position. Ireland have been great, but England should be beating teams........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here