Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] T20 World Cup 2022 in Australia

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
NZ 59 for 3 at the halfway point. Slow going, doesn't feel like anywhere near enough. Pakistan have been very good in the field.
Which is unusual for them.

Pakistan prove the absurdity of the white ball game at times. They have a habit of playing rubbish and winning things.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
It's between us and the Indian sub Continent for the Trophy now. Hope we play the semi the way Pakistan did.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It is strange. Cricket came to NL before football so I'm guessing that has something to do with it. For some reason, unlike Italy and other European countries, it stuck here.
The NL always produced some decent local cricketers to supplement the imports. That's a healthy sign. I should imagine Andre Van Troost terrorising teams in Europe. Not the most reliable of county bowlers, although as quick as a flash.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
England won the toss and decided to field.

Unlike most other venues, the team winning the toss seems to have no advantage at the Adelaide Oval. In fact, in 11 matches that have taken place at this venue, the side winning the toss has lost all of them.

Malan and Wood OUT.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
England won the toss and decided to field.

Unlike most other venues, the team winning the toss seems to have no advantage at the Adelaide Oval. In fact, in 11 matches that have taken place at this venue, the side winning the toss has lost all of them.

Malan and Wood OUT.
That is an incredible statistical fact. I have to boost my confidence by remembering that the toss winner generally has a slight advantage...

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
England bowlers keeping things tight, but if India retain wickets-in-hand watch for an explosive back end to the India innings...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Why is the commentary dominated by Indians celebrating everything Indian.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
England get a wicket, Indian commentator, silence

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Cos we've got Nasser and Atherton. Our cheerleader Bumble got the boot.
You're right, those two are almost apologists when we do well

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That f***ing Indian commentator. So biased. Batsmen gets a top edge and the ball flies over fine leg for 6 and apparantly it's a beautiful shot, full of control. What a cock.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Huge wicket that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here