Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swine flu already here

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Close the gates of the country!!!!! Stop any immigrants NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE ALL DOOOOOMMMMEEEEEDDD

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The trouble is, every little cough sneeze and sniffle is going to be a "suspected" case of swine flu now.
This could get rough.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
The trouble is, every little cough sneeze and sniffle is going to be a "suspected" case of swine flu now.
This could get rough.

I hear what you are saying, Easy.

I'm sure there are plenty of people across the world who normally would try and shake off a cold or flu themselves without going to the quacks. Well, those people are now gonna be heading to the docs or EVEN the hospital and as you say this very well could get rough...

I mean if you suddenly come down with flu like symptoms tomorrow, with this info in mind, what do you do? :shrug:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I mean if you suddenly come down with flu like symptoms tomorrow, with this info in mind, what do you do? :shrug:

If you go to the docs you will need to wear a mask. Dont sit near anyone, dont touch the magazines, or door handles.:thumbsup:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
:shrug:Its all been blown out of proportion if you ask me.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Over the years we've been told we're all going to die from so many things I must admit I just switch off to this sort of thing. Bird Flu, Aids and God knows what else. I still remember someone saying you were going to catch Aids from toilet seats.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
As long as none of our team come down with it before Saturday I don't care.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This is all a crock of shit. Asian Bird flu was meant to wipe us out and a few people in Europe got a runny nose.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Mexican Porkburger anyone?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
18 people in Mexico have died of this and I dare say their healthcare it not brilliant. All other cases have recovered in Mexico and across the World.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
18 people in Mexico have died of this and I dare say their healthcare it not brilliant. All other cases have recovered in Mexico and across the World.

I think the news tonight said it is closer to 120 deaths.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Ok well if the worst comes to the worst...

I will have to attempt to FLY in there then won't I?

The recommended procedure seems to be to phone the doctor or phone NHS Direct. If symptoms match the profile then a swab test will be taken. Doctors surgeries are to be avoided, they will be full of the walking dead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here