Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Wow, I thought Palace fans moaned a lot and we seemingly have some genuine problems this season despite being in the lead tonight.

No wonder my Brighton supporting mates stay away from this board.

To be fair, the official match thread is always full of negative chumps. I don't think you can judge Brighton supporters by this.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
oh dear, and even knowing i took 15/8 home win doesnt really make it feel any better....but sod it, will gamble the winnings on a win at hull, because thats how things often turn out

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Gus is clueless when it comes to strikers. And some think he is our best manager of all time. He is awful

Oh dear - JCLs really don't understand football !!!!!

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Taken us from the bottom of League 1 to mid-table championship in less than 3 seasons. Yes he's clueless isn't he......

What a prick......

Your the prick. Been given more money than any other manager, worst away record in the league last year bar Coventry, utterly clueless when it comes to attackers, only knows how to play one type of football. Bring back Lloyd, Coppell, Slade, Mc Ghee - at least they know how to play attacking football & relegation form for most of 2012. SMELL THE COFFEE. Hull will maul us on Saturday

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Double scuff first goal and huge deflection for the third, if we had scored in the first half it would have been a comfortable win, oh well, season starts in 7 days anyway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here