Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon Town F.C. - Champions 2004/5

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
Important game on Sunday:

I would like to wish both teams all the best of luck.

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
it the man he has returned spouting words of wisdom

cheers in breed when does the gay taunts begin

missed you sweetie

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
What? someones changed my username and quote again! whoever it is, can they stop!

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
So who do wreckon is gonna win? I don't want to start a fight again, I've rised above that. But your not very good and Bristol Shitty are marginably better, so it should be close. Yeah?

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
They delay in your responses probably answers what I thought, not too optimistic are you?...

kevinsmith

Jan 25, 2004
Portslade
stfc71 said:
So who do wreckon is gonna win? I don't want to start a fight again, I've rised above that. But your not very good and Bristol Shitty are marginably better, so it should be close. Yeah?

If were not that good what does that make your mob then. WERE GOING TO CARDIFF:lolol: :lolol:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Sorry are you talking to me ?? Unsurprisingly, I'm not usually in the habit of replying to 'INBRED WANKER's though.

Personally I'm delighted that we are going to Cardiff, will have a massive fun day out with 30000 other Seagulls supporters and enjoy myself whatever the result.

I would like to see us play well - because we can, but the result is not that important to me.

Prescott saying YES to FALMER is far more significant.

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
"We are by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen..and its Swindon Town, Swindon Town F.C...we are by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen!.........YOU REDS!!"

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
So you've helped answer the question before.

Now then, assuming you loose on Sunday, do you feel your squad is good enough to stay up in Division 2 next season?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oh for goodness sake...this is getting a bit like the TWatty O threads.

Oooh we played Brighton....Oohh we are better than you...ooohhh my dad has a bigger willie than your dad....
Just go away you silly little man.

You are to us, but a mere grain in the sands of the Sahara. A speck of dust on the moon. A pile of dog poo amongst the heaps in Wish Park

ciderred

Nov 13, 2003
stfc71 said:
So you've helped answer the question before.

Now then, assuming you loose on Sunday, do you feel your squad is good enough to stay up in Division 2 next season?

Ha what a sore looser , actually i dont expect anything else you are a swinedon fan!! If you're suggesting brighton arent good enough for division 2 then you're not , i've seen brighton once and you twice , we tonked them 4-1 but that was only because mcghee hadnt got them sorted yet , and 0-0 at the gate when they could actually defend , YOU couldnt. get over it!:p

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
Sunday has got the potential to be the most dyer, boring games in the history of the play-offs. You both are terrible on the eye, you can't score, you can't pass, and both sets of fans don't give any vocal backing!

I predict 0-0 (and don't care who wins on pens)

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
stfc71 said:
"We are by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen..and its Swindon Town, Swindon Town F.C...we are by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen!.........YOU REDS!!"

just when i thouught knuckle dragger had started to evolve then this

piss off twat:tosser: :tosser: :hilton: :tosser: :tosser:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
stfc71 said:
Sunday has got the potential to be the most dyer, boring games in the history of the play-offs.
I assume you mean DIRE (unless Kieran is making a surprise appearance). Tsk, don't they teach basic spelling and grammar at your school then ?

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
stfc71 said:
Sunday has got the potential to be the most dyer, boring games in the history of the play-offs. You both are terrible on the eye, you can't score, you can't pass, and both sets of fans don't give any vocal backing!

I predict 0-0 (and don't care who wins on pens)

Look f*** wit both teams who are there can score they both scored in the playoff games just remember virgo 120min.

and if you dont cares who wins why come on here and ask who will win

just go back to shed and beat your meat to an erotic picture of your sister and brother

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
Well all I've got to say is that I feel sorry for the team that doesn't go up on Sunday (well Brighton, but we don't know that for sure yet). The reason for me saying this is that because we are gonna walk that league next year and Bristol/Brighton won't have a look in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here