at home
good for you.

well goodby then

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Well dne on next years title.

But just remember that we played the worst two games of our season in the semi-final against you and STILL won, and you come on here asking if WE have the squad to stay in Divison 2. You are either very silly, very sad or just plain stupid. You chose

bbfn

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Congratulations on your Championship-you must be walking around with your tiny little wieny on permanent semi-erect at the thought of pissing Div 1 and going straight into the Prem...

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
What?!? A Swindon fan with access to electricity!?

Swindon no-fans eight fingers United. Bye bye.... go join Oxford in Division Three :salute:

The Timekeeper

FAT BOY 'NOT' SLIM
Sep 25, 2003
At home, the pub,the bookies
stfc71 said:
So you've helped answer the question before.

Now then, assuming you loose on Sunday, do you feel your squad is good enough to stay up in Division 2 next season?

We won't be in div 2. we'll be in div 1 come Sunday.. think positive. Who went through, us not you. Ok we had some luck, but who gives a shit now eh? If I was you I would Piss off down the county ground and practice your Tractor driving with your brothers, uncles, nephews sister .. You inbred twat.:salute:

Last edited:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
stfc71 said:
we are gonna walk that league next year and Bristol/Brighton won't have a look in.

:hilton: :hilton: :hilton:

No you are absolutely right, Bristol/Brighton wont have a look in , because one of either Brighton or Bristol will be playing in Division 1, but you wont be....

:hilton: :hilton: :hilton:

Last edited:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
stfc71 said:
Sunday has got the potential to be the most dyer, boring games in the history of the play-offs. You both are terrible on the eye, you can't score, you can't pass, and both sets of fans don't give any vocal backing!

I predict 0-0 (and don't care who wins on pens)

and we both finished above you in the league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here