Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon tickets available on the day

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Do you expect us to sell another clubs tickets on their behalf for nothing ? 10% commission is quite reasonable but that is going to be offset from other clubs selling tickets for Withdean which have to be all ticket.

To be honest I dont care Im only reporting what I was TOLD.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Sorry to sound like a stuck record but it really is far better in the Arkells than behind the goal.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Sorry to sound like a stuck record but it really is far better in the Arkells than behind the goal.

Exactly.

Would someone like to explain to me why you'd rather sit with a) a worse view, b) less albion fans, and c) a lack of atmosphere due to the non existent roof?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Exactly.

Would someone like to explain to me why you'd rather sit with a) a worse view, b) less albion fans, and c) a lack of atmosphere due to the non existent roof?

Because you can 100% stand up instead of being made to sit down by the numpty brighton fans who HAVE to sit in their allocated seat no matter where it is! the back 3 or 4 rows of the arkells will be standing and that will be it.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
STFC-County-Ground-Stratton-Bank.JPG

Not much of a Red ARMY is it (see flag)....? :lolol:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Exactly.

Because you won't get stuck with all the old people on the costa bus. Bobble hats tend to get their tickets early, best to leave it late and stand with the lads, that's where the atmosphere will be.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Because you won't get stuck with all the old people on the costa bus. Bobble hats tend to get their tickets early, best to leave it late and stand with the lads, that's where the atmosphere will be.

:lolol: Yeah, alright then. Not only am I a bobble hat fan after getting my ticket when I happened to walk past the shop whilst in town about a week ago, but you think more atmosphere will be created under no roof.

I can understand that in places like Bristol Rovers, where I stand on the terrace, this makes sense. But at Swindon, the Arkells is far, far better.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Thanks for that but I don't need backing up,

Why would I post that tickets were available on the day if it was not true?

This is the club I have supported for 40 plus years NOT a joke on the CPFC board.

Cock gobbler

a) I wasn't denying what you said, merely adding to it

b) This is the club I have supported for 23 years - but so what, who's counting?

c) Do one.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
:lolol: Yeah, alright then. Not only am I a bobble hat fan after getting my ticket when I happened to walk past the shop whilst in town about a week ago, but you think more atmosphere will be created under no roof.

I can understand that in places like Bristol Rovers, where I stand on the terrace, this makes sense. But at Swindon, the Arkells is far, far better.

No, its not. When weve had decent crowds in the open end behind the goal aswell its been far better. The offers still there for anyone ho wants to swap arkells for behind goal..iv got 7 tickets.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
About 1300 sold according to the club shop.

Standing up behind the goal for me :thumbsup:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
So Mr. Manilla Seagull ( long trip) the seated stand behind the goal where we can potd, is that just for us, or will it be a mix or divided down the middle, or whatever depending on the amount of Albion in it? If you see what I mean. :thumbsup:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In the ticket office this morning getting mine and was told we have sold out the 1200 under cover and they are now selling the seats behind the goal £16 for adults and it will not be pay on the day as far as they are aware.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i picked up ticket today,and was told not pay onn day,i rang swindon as i have mates that are going for the jolly and was told,you can pay on the day,16quid!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here