Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon tickets available on the day

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
As we have a decent away following its not surprising that initially the games are classed as all ticket for away fans. The Albion ticket office get a substantial allocation so that they can be bought in person , online or by post. Clubs dont want to be swamped by fans queueing up at THEIR ticket office or the turnstiles with cash at 2.30 on the day. Making an announcement its pay on the day in the week before the match generally means the majority of fans will already have their tickets.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sounds like its our club that likes to make things difficult:glare:

I bet all along swindon have known it will be pay on the gate,but bha get to obsessed with this away membership bollocks.Yes its good for many games but certainly not a game which has 3200 seats available and is 2 hrs away.???
Why not? We took 3,500 to Southend on the opening day not that long ago, and that's also 2 hours away.

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
club still saying on the web site its all ticket, why when swindon say pay on day. get it right, or some people wont travel and its the clubs support that will be lacking.
IT IS PAY ON THE DAY TICKETS BEHIND THE GOAL

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
club still saying on the web site its all ticket, why when swindon say pay on day. get it right, or some people wont travel and its the clubs support that will be lacking.
IT IS PAY ON THE DAY TICKETS BEHIND THE GOAL

I asked this at the ticket office yesterday (and apols if it has now changed) but the chap said that we (as in BHA) get 10% of the cost of all tix sold thru the club. So for the two I bought (at £18 each) the Albion made £3.60.

Maybe thats why, as if they announce pay on the day then they could lose some revenue.

Dont shoot the messenger tho, Im only reporting what I was told.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Says on the offical website that this game is still all ticket and tickets will be on sale to 1pm tomorrow!

So who do we believe then? The club and ticket office who have posted a new message on the club site or manillaseagull who....speaks to ladies in the swindon ticket office?

and why until 1pm?

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
So who do we believe then? The club and ticket office who have posted a new message on the club site or manillaseagull who....speaks to ladies in the swindon ticket office?

and why until 1pm?

up to 1pm , must be so they can return them to swindon so they can sell them on the gate lol :albion2:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Just bought my ticket from the club shop and it is a terrace ticket. Therefore we must have sold out the seated area now. At least 1500 of us up there then.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Just bought my ticket from the club shop and it is a terrace ticket. Therefore we must have sold out the seated area now. At least 1500 of us up there then.

Nice!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
do you reckon we can swap arkells for behind goal??:laugh: or does anyone fancy swapping?

As it is pay on the day the Swindon ticket office might swap them for you as there maybe some boring old farts who need to sit down and wont be be able to stand for 90 minutes on the terracing.

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
same thing happened with Swindon last season, i panicked and bought tickets straight away as they said there would be no tickets on the day, to then arrive at the ground and they were selling them on the door, CHEAPER ASWELL!! scandalous

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I asked this at the ticket office yesterday (and apols if it has now changed) but the chap said that we (as in BHA) get 10% of the cost of all tix sold thru the club. So for the two I bought (at £18 each) the Albion made £3.60.

Maybe thats why, as if they announce pay on the day then they could lose some revenue.

Dont shoot the messenger tho, Im only reporting what I was told.

Do you expect us to sell another clubs tickets on their behalf for nothing ? 10% commission is quite reasonable but that is going to be offset from other clubs selling tickets for Withdean which have to be all ticket.

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
you do know its seats behind the goal not terrace

STFC-County-Ground-Stratton-Bank.JPG

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
I have just spoken to the Swindon Ticket office - take not BHA they open sensible and customer friendly hours - who have confirmed that it is DEFINITELY pay on the gate for the terrace behind the goal. Ticket office will open from 11.30.

Fill your boots!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here