Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon Away

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Just been in to get 9 tickets and not sure whether to be confused or dissapointed!! Curly haired bloke said we have sold just over 500 so far! Then went on to say something about sending out season tickets at the moment,don't know if this means they haven't processed a lot of swindon tickets? Has anyone who purchased tics online received them yet? If we take anything less than a 1000 that's very poor!

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Just been in to get 9 tickets and not sure whether to be confused or dissapointed!! Curly haired bloke said we have sold just over 500 so far! Then went on to say something about sending out season tickets at the moment,don't know if this means they haven't processed a lot of swindon tickets? Has anyone who purchased tics online received them yet? If we take anything less than a 1000 that's very poor!

Yeah got mine two days later!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Can't believe we won't take more than 1200. Would think 2000 would be par, although a lot of people, me included, are on holiday.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
The two years before last season we took 1500 or so, and it was a pretty good atmosphere. Obviously last year was a nightmare with the snow etc but i thought for the numbers and the weather the atmosphere was still ok. Should be at least 1500 up there or ill be very dissapointed.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Can't believe we won't take more than 1200. Would think 2000 would be par, although a lot of people, me included, are on holiday.

Probably quite a lot of people staying for Pride too. I would normally but too excited about the new season! Will be going to the street party when I get back.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Notters, word has it I may be on your 'lurve bus' so look forward to meeting you.

I bought my Swindon ticket today.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Had to go back in again today to get 2 tickets for tomorrow, and was told we have now sold about 700 or so tickets for Swindon.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Still waiting to find out if (a) my 3 can go (b) it becomes pay on the day.

i know everyone seems to say different but guy today told me it probably wont go pay on day,especially if we dont get close to selling our 1200! and foolg what time did you go to the shop? i went at 11 and they had sold 500 apparently so must have got busy.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
i know everyone seems to say different but guy today told me it probably wont go pay on day,especially if we dont get close to selling our 1200! and foolg what time did you go to the shop? i went at 11 and they had sold 500 apparently so must have got busy.

4 ish.
I was told a few hundred had sold on Monday when i went in, so presume the 500 figure may have been a bit low.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Most won't get tickets til next week and even more will be seeking pay on the day in which i hope that happens:glare:

Why would anyone want to go to bloody gay pride for fu$ks sake:sick:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here