Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon Away

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I've never been quite this excited before... Am taking a mate who's not been to an away match before, though he came to the man city game. Think I'm gonna have to go all-out scarves out the windows on the motorway, etc.
Its not the fa cup final its swindon:laugh:

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I've never been quite this excited before... Am taking a mate who's not been to an away match before, though he came to the man city game. Think I'm gonna have to go all-out scarves out the windows on the motorway, etc.

I'm glad you're in the mood for this one amigo. I am pissing my pants about it for some reason. Gonna be a top day :)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Will that make Mr Nearly Wilson a more succesful manager, I doubt it especioally as you have lost your captain and also one of your leading scorers.

Ha, never heard him called that before but so appropriate. Feel sorry for him really, seems a nice bloke. That's probably the problem.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Probably not going to make the Swindon game , but will be at Northampton and hopefully Wednesday.

Shame that as im getting my shirt in a few days with Greer 3 on the back. :wave:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ha, never heard him called that before but so appropriate. Feel sorry for him really, seems a nice bloke. That's probably the problem.

I have always thought that he gets very near to success but not quite near enough which makes him a good manager for a struggling side like Swindon as he will improve them but not good enough for a decent team to realise their ambitions.

If you look at his record it has always been for sides not expected to win anything.

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
So there were only 400 Brighton fans last year? So I guess we will take more this year..

we took 686 last year and if can remember it was bitterly cold trains were delayed or cancelled from certain stations in sussex

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
we signed two cracking young players with the greer money today :) Simon Ferry and Paul Caddis both from celtic.

how do you know they're cracking? obviously still bitter about the greer thing mate... we all know how you feel... we've been raided by bigger clubs plenty of times in the past, always hurts to lose a goodun.

i have a feeling the swindon match will be like the saints away game last year, i reckon we're going to stick a marker down.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
how do you know they're cracking? obviously still bitter about the greer thing mate... we all know how you feel... we've been raided by bigger clubs plenty of times in the past, always hurts to lose a goodun.

i have a feeling the swindon match will be like the saints away game last year, i reckon we're going to stick a marker down.

Hmmm, i wouldnt be so sure.
Swindon finished much higher than us last season, and are still a very good side with a good manager. They are the home team, so will be favourites and rightly so. We are going to look like mugs if we lose at Swindon, and in some instances starting to sound a bit like the Leeds fans we hated a couple of years back.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009

well simon ferry played 40 odd times for us last year as we had him on a season long loan from celtic and he was in for our player of the season awards.

Caddis has already captained the scotland u21s so i cant imagine hes totally shit, oh hold on though :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here