Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon - away. Anyone getting worried yet?

Seagull64

Sep 22, 2008
What-me-worry-715605.jpg

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
f*** me. The only thing I'm worried about is having more of these tedious threads. Do you think our wealthy chairman and world class manager aren't thinking about the team that we need?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Bollocks am i worried about Swindon.

Poke
Calderon
Elphick
El-Abd
Painter
Bennett
Navarro
Sparrow
Kishishev
Baz
Murray

Easy win.

And we've put in a £50k bid for the viking anyway?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Bollocks am i worried about Swindon.

Poke
Calderon
Elphick
El-Abd
Painter
Bennett
Navarro
Sparrow
Kishishev
Baz
Murray

Easy win.

And we've put in a £50k bid for the viking anyway?
However many times he's picked by NSC's intelligencia, Murray's definitely still suspended.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Why are people wanting Dicker dropped for Kishishev?

Makes NO sense.

I don't understand why people are obsessing about things, except that people on here seem to be easily startled reactionary SILLIES.
The team is more or less there. We need another left winger, not Morais, I still think Lua-Lua will happen. It would be good to have someone like that, who has something a bit special as our central midfield doesn't look particularly threatening, and MAYBE a striker though Barnes and Murray are both good players. If we can get someone of really good calibre than do it, but people seem to be wanting a signing for the sake of making one which we don't need to do at all.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
At least no one has said it's a 'must win' game yet ...

Being realistic we're playing away at one of last season's play-off teams. We've got Murray and Greer suspended and a reserve goalie. Even if we were coming off the back of a ten game winning streak a win under those circumstances would be a big ask. It's an even bigger ask as there are some new signings and they will need time to (horrid word coming up) ... 'gell'

Won't stop people asking for it though - or hitting the panic button if we lose.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
At least no one has said it's a 'must win' game yet ...

Being realistic we're playing away at one of last season's play-off teams. We've got Murray and Greer suspended and a reserve goalie. Even if we were coming off the back of a ten game winning streak a win under those circumstances would be a big ask. It's an even bigger ask as there are some new signings and they will need time to (horrid word coming up) ... 'gell'

Won't stop people asking for it though - or hitting the panic button if we lose.

Agreed.Think it will be a good result to get a draw from the Swindon game.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
£350,000 joint bid accepted by Celtic for Scotland u-21 captain Paul Caddis and midfielder (who we had on loan last year) Simon Ferry .

bring it on

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It is a must win.

NOTHING less than a THREE nil WIN will be ACCEPTABLE. :angry::angry::angry:

If not expect a MASSIVE ARS PROTEST at the Rochdale game.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Surely anyone else with a brain can see that Kish is a holding midfielder? It is between him and Navarro for that spot, he's a totally different player to Dicker.

I do find it funny that a team that was Top 6 form for months last year has now IMPROVED yet has become a worse team, how exactly does that work?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Why doesn't anyone believe NSC? Barnes on his own up front, come off it.

C'mon guys, we'll have Riquelme playing in the hole behind Barnes and Nugent. Phillips off the bench for a last 20 minute cameo, and we'll be unstoppable.

No?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Surely anyone else with a brain can see that Kish is a holding midfielder? It is between him and Navarro for that spot, he's a totally different player to Dicker.

I do find it funny that a team that was Top 6 form for months last year has now IMPROVED yet has become a worse team, how exactly does that work?

Agreed. I think Kish will get the nod too. And he provides cover for both full backs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here