Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon - away. Anyone getting worried yet?

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
f*** me. The only thing I'm worried about is having more of these tedious threads. Do you think our wealthy chairman and world class manager aren't thinking about the team that we need?

Exactly why view! Everyone just needs to STFU and we'll have this discussion when the season is getting under way!!! :angry:

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I wish I had your confidence. I'm sure Barnes will do well for us but to expect him to lead the line is asking a lot - he's not even an established Lg 1 striker. I can't think why but I'd really hate to lose at Swindon.

:eek:

Danny Wilson has had the Indian sign over us since we beat Bristol City at Cardiff. Prepare for a defeat regardless of who plays or how well we play.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
At least no one has said it's a 'must win' game yet ...

It is a must win game , we need to establish our credentials as a promotion winning side. Barnesy on his own in a 4-5-1 which can be switched to 4-4-2 with Baz also playing up front.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I do find it funny that a team that was Top 6 form for months last year has now IMPROVED yet has become a worse team, how exactly does that work?
Exactly. :lol:

It seems like when we don't sign someone for about a week the lack of anything to distract people gnaws away at them until they have to make threads about how worried they are about the whole situation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here