Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon are the best.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
your in with a definate shout with me, might be worth a wager actually!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Good luck...

We'll see you up there then...

Inbred!!!

:clap2:

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
We'll be up there! but not with you! you are absolute crap! your team are full of gays and they are absolute piss! we're going up but you will do well to get mid table in Div 2, if you want my opinion.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You really wanted us to get wound up about that didn't you stfc71?

Shame we're all fair minded people on here who actually think your team has a decent chance if you can sort your defence out...

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Boo Hoo poor Swindon. That Poor Andy King. I feel so sorry for the arrogant fat bald one. "Is it on target? The post is on Target isn't it? Please tell me its on target, we deserve half a point for hitting the bar don't we?"

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
stfc71 said:
We'll be up there! but not with you! you are absolute crap! your team are full of gays and they are absolute piss! we're going up but you will do well to get mid table in Div 2, if you want my opinion.

Are such homophobic statements the official word of Wiltshire County Council?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
seem Edna and I did'nt rise to his challenge and instead replied with agreement at his original post...

...I dunno these GAY Brighton Fans...tsk! :shootself :p

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
wanker is back! Is it half term in inbred land?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Go on Bozza, make him squeal like a pig again.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
stfc71 said:

What you doing on here at this time of day? Shouldn't you be home shagging your mother/sister/grandmother or something like that?

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
I apologise for my statements. I'm just still upset and bitter, but in all seriousness, good luck for Sunday.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yup you're in with a shout next year. Just plonk yourself in front of a tv on Sunday and watch us. We have a GREAT chance of going up this year, if we don't your nearest rivals will. You lose either way - AGAIN :salute:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Nice to have you back. Any big plans for this Sunday? Garden centre? Worming the cat?

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
stfc71 said:
Who is laughing now pig lover.:wave: :wave: :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here