Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swearing at Withdean

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
It's a football ground and people get heated, swearing will always be present. you cannot stop people from venting their frustration.

Thats how I feel about..with a mix of common sense .......I also believe those likely to be offended should stick to the family stand

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Thats how I feel about..with a mix of common sense .......I also believe those likely to be offended should stick to the family stand

Isn't this thread about the family stand?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Is it acceptable ?
The F word was the source of a heated exchange in the North Stand yesterday where a complaint was made because of children being present.
Should they be in the family stand if they are sensitive to the odd bad word?..they probably hear worse at school.
your views please

Only if the players do it....what would they say about Cullip now when he is giving 1 of his bollockings

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
They swear in the North Stand? Cripes! The worst I've overheard in there is "Oh blast! El-Abd has only gone and made a Silly Billy of himself again."

:lol:

Being under 50 does make me young in the North Stand..block K & L can be interesting especially if my brother doesnt rate the referee

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here