Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swansea: When Will Knight Go?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
bristolseagull said:
why is it people on here think any player who leaves brighton is a wanker/****/tosser etc............

Only the ones who bad mouth us after they leave. Like CKR and LK.

BZ is rightly revered as a demi-god.

:wave:

Last edited:

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
bristolseagull said:
think you'll find CKR scored and got MOM last week.

why is it people on here think any player who leaves brighton is a wanker/****/tosser etc............

it gets boring.

He got MOM after only being on 45 minutes? I'm not so sure about that. Every newspaper and TV network will name their own man of the matches, or it's done by the sponsors (which we all know is a little dubious at times, depending on who they wanted their photos taken with). And, as has been mentioned, it's not any player who leaves Brighton. It's the ones who say things like

"I was at Brighton and the transfer window was closing. I thought to myself: I'm going to end up staying here. I was depressed. No disrespect to Brighton, but I didn't really want to stay there any more. With my ability I thought I was better than that. Then I got the phone call. I was at a reserve game at Palace, and I jumped at the chance."

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Razi said:
He got MOM after only being on 45 minutes? I'm not so sure about that. Every newspaper and TV network will name their own man of the matches, or it's done by the sponsors (which we all know is a little dubious at times, depending on who they wanted their photos taken with). And, as has been mentioned, it's not any player who leaves Brighton. It's the ones who say things like

"I was at Brighton and the transfer window was closing. I thought to myself: I'm going to end up staying here. I was depressed. No disrespect to Brighton, but I didn't really want to stay there any more. With my ability I thought I was better than that. Then I got the phone call. I was at a reserve game at Palace, and I jumped at the chance."

Little Leon scored a hatrick on his debut and was no doubt 'Girl of the Game' or 'Wuss of the Week' where does that leave him now?

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
I have it on very good authority from an 'insider' that the club had serious problems with Leon including problems outside of the club.

I dont think from what i have heard it was anything to do with McGhee's management.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Razi said:

I think your missing the point he WAS too good, as he has now proved- this is my point, alot of people think we have a god given right to be the best in the world and hold on the the best players- aint true! last 10 years we've been i the bottom 2 divisions- whats wrong with a half decent player saying he's too good to play for us?

dont think he meant us any disrespect.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
bailey said:
Probably only when he's working the security night shift at ASDA with plenty of time to reflect on things will he finally realise he shafted his own career. What an arse.

I used to work night shift at ASDA many, many moons ago. :lol:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
bristolseagull said:
I think your missing the point he WAS too good, as he has now proved- this is my point, alot of people think we have a god given right to be the best in the world and hold on the the best players- aint true! last 10 years we've been i the bottom 2 divisions- whats wrong with a half decent player saying he's too good to play for us?

It is all about an opinion but I do not think he has proved he is/was too good just by being on the lucky end of Warnock taking a punt om him and scoring one goal in an appearance as a sub.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Gary Coleman is the diminutive actor who starred in Different Strokes

He had to take a job as a security guard in the late 90s to make ends meet.

http://cache-origin.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,3385,00.html

As will Leon Knight, as stated above.

Here's Gary with the finest actor of our generation.

gary%20coleman%20and%20david%20hasselhoff.jpg

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Rambo said:
I have it on very good authority from an 'insider' that the club had serious problems with Leon including problems outside of the club.

I dont think from what i have heard it was anything to do with McGhee's management.

There's similar rumours going the rounds at Swansea too.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
bristolseagull said:

Thats not the point, Lots of players were too good to play for us (Knight, Currie, Zamora, CKR, Virgo, Cullip et al) it is how they conduct them selves after they leave.

And he clearly did mean disrespect, Otherwise he wouldn't have said it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here