Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Will somebody think of the children

Votes: 10 12.0%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hmmm, give them their bloody allocation and be done with it.

Read their message boards, some of them predict they'll bring 5,000 :lolol:

Now I know we took a fair whack to Port Vale after winning the title, but they all went up knowing they'd get in, with a decent view, and at a reasonable price. Swansea, on the other hand, know they're fighting over 900 odd tickets, costing an extortionate price, for a crappy view.

Granted, some will travel with the hope of blagging seats in the home areas, and if not enjoying the bank holiday weekend in Brighton, but 5,000?

I would be mightily impressed if they did that...
They'll bring 2,000. And hasn't their support been a bit average this season? A stadium barely 2 years old, holding 24,000 or so - and they've been getting 11,000 most weeks all season for a team that has run away with the league.

When Falmer is built, we'll be selling out our second season if it's a season like Swansea has just had.

jackdaniels

Apr 15, 2008
Hmmm, give them their bloody allocation and be done with it.

Read their message boards, some of them predict they'll bring 5,000 :lolol:

Now I know we took a fair whack to Port Vale after winning the title, but they all went up knowing they'd get in, with a decent view, and at a reasonable price. Swansea, on the other hand, know they're fighting over 900 odd tickets, costing an extortionate price, for a crappy view.

Granted, some will travel with the hope of blagging seats in the home areas, and if not enjoying the bank holiday weekend in Brighton, but 5,000?

I would be mightily impressed if they did that...
Doubt if there will be 5000.

However a lot of people booked hotel rooms weeks ago, some even months ago.
My understanding is that accommodation is very difficult to obtain at this current moment with it being a bank holiday etc etc.

I think we'll be looking in the region of 2-2.5k in total.

It would be a great gesture if your club did try and accommodate more Swans fans by moving some home fans around. If this is not the case, is there anyway I can acquire two tickets in the home end (nice, friendly location please)

Many Thanks

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
:bounce:

Family Stand Was Full Yesterday And Full Of Passion And Support. So Much So That Dean Cox And The Players Dedicated The Winner To Them.

South Stand Had Huge Gaps. Especially Around H And J Blocks. Seems To Me That The Sensible Thing Would Be To Move The Swansea Fans To H And J Block And Distribute Those Who Normally Sit There Around A and B Block.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

Family Stand Was Full Yesterday And Full Of Passion And Support. So Much So That Dean Cox And The Players Dedicated The Winner To Them.

South Stand Had Huge Gaps. Especially Around H And J Blocks. Seems To Me That The Sensible Thing Would Be To Move The Swansea Fans To H And J Block And Distribute Those Who Normally Sit There Around A and B Block.

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ???

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ???

Well. That Was Unnecessary.

I've Already Pointed Out Why. But Seeing As You Are Not On The Ball Today, I'll Spell It Out Again

• The Family Stand Was Full. H And J Block Were Half Empty.
  • The Family Stand Was Rowdy. Enough For The Players To Dedicate The Goal To The Stand.
  • H And J Block Regulars Would Move Within The Same Stand And Fill Out An Empty A And B Block. The Away Fans Would Be Near Each Other Too.

You Got It The First Time Though, Didn't You Doug? You Were Merely Being Facetious Because My Proposal Would Mean Upsetting The Clique In H Block. Can't Have That Can We?

No. Much Rather Disrupt The Full And Supportive Family Stand.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
If we win and Leeds lose on Saturday, then we'll fill it ourselves. Sod Swansea, they should get their basic 10%.

Well. That Was Unnecessary.

I've Already Pointed Out Why. But Seeing As You Are Not On The Ball Today, I'll Spell It Out Again

• The Family Stand Was Full. H And J Block Were Half Empty.
  • The Family Stand Was Rowdy. Enough For The Players To Dedicate The Goal To The Stand.
  • H And J Block Regulars Would Move Within The Same Stand And Fill Out An Empty A And B Block. The Away Fans Would Be Near Each Other Too.

You Got It The First Time Though, Didn't You Doug? You Were Merely Being Facetious Because My Proposal Would Mean Upsetting The Clique In H Block. Can't Have That Can We?

No. Much Rather Disrupt The Full And Supportive Family Stand.

Actually BM, I didn't get it the first time either. But now you outline that more succinctly it makes sense.
The little group that huddles in that sparse 'J' block with their hands tucked under their arms "standing up cos we hate palace" could easily be put in 'A'. With the mingling of Swansea and Brighton fans in a show of peace and love it could be another Woodstock in the South Stand - except the club would rake it in and Withdean become legendary among supporters all across the land. :smokin:

( :lolol: )

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Be interesting if it's actually worth it.

I presume there will be extra policing and stewarding costs involved.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

they can go and fuckoffski

H block is the place to be

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here