Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swansea City: We Are About To Have A Problem

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why move now when he could be managing a Championship side next season ?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Why move now when he could be managing a Championship side next season ?

Could is the magic word though isn't it. Saying he won't go for definite is a bit much, who knows what happens in the world of football

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
To be fair, reading through this its amazing yet again how biased and one sided some viewpoints appear to be. I know its the same for every club, but natterjack must think we're a right bunch of you know whats.
The fact is, Swansea are a good championship club, with i presume a decent budget and a decent stadium, narrowly missing out on the play-offs. Wouldnt blame Gus at all if he was to be offered the job, as theres no doubt its a step up for him.

To be fair, reading through this its amazing yet again how biased and one sided some viewpoints appear to be. I know its the same for every club, but natterjack must think we're a right bunch of you know whats.
The fact is, Swansea are a good championship club, with i presume a decent budget and a decent stadium, narrowly missing out on the play-offs. Wouldnt blame Gus at all if he was to be offered the job, as theres no doubt its a step up for him.

It's only natural for fans of any team to question why anyone would want to leave their club. We as fans have a different perspective on loyalty - something very few managers or players have. I'd go as far to say that the only loyal managers or players are the mediocre ones who stick around because nobody else wants them.

Any reasonable amount of success these days usually means the manager will be off sooner or later.

Last edited:

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
In the name of arse, tell me this isn't true? I've had nothing but Swansea messages all day telling me Gus is their man to which I'm thinking no he bloody isn't, but where is all this smoke coming from? I don't usually worry unless there is some substance to a story.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here