Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swansea and Brentford tickets on sale Monday

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
My postal application went off today for Brentford, even though I'm a white member. Should be at the top or near the top of the White pile.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Can you not buy concession tickets online?

And if last season's membership number doesn't work and this season's hasn't arrived, what do you use?

The man in the shop was very helpful and wrote down my new number and all my mates. You could go in and ask, otherwise you'll find out what it is when they send out the season tickets etc. Of course you might miss out on a ticket if you go for the latter option.

Lips

Banned
Jul 23, 2009
Im knew to the Blue membership having recently upgraded from the white. Does being a blue member pretty much ensure you will get a ticket. Im aware Gold members have first priority but surely for Brentford away for example all tickets wont be snapped up by gold members? Any blue members advise me on this??

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
My postal application went off today for Brentford, even though I'm a white member. Should be at the top or near the top of the White pile.

Russ , the postbox outside the Post Office wont get emptied now until tomorrow evening by Postman Prat :wink:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Anyone know where the tickets are? Behind goal, on side of pitch? Guess this might differ between the seats and terracing.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Behind the goal in the opposite end to last time. My brother works with a a number of Brentford supporters who all said do not buy a standing ticket as you wont see anything go upstairs in the seats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here