Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swansea and Brentford tickets on sale Monday

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Im guessing the first couple of days will be gold members or whatever only? as dont we get priority? Cant make it now, will pop down and get a couple tomorrow.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Are B'ford tickets on sale today?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
What time do they go on sale ?

Are they available online, or phone only, or post only ?

Can I buy for other members, if so do I just need their address(es) ?

Can I choose between terrace and seating ?

Is it also going to be walk up ?

Nowhere has any of this been published, hopeless.

i suggest you just stay at home and re-arrange your stamp collection instead. the match sounds like it will be WAY to stressful for yourself.

Are B'ford tickets on sale today?

According to the club website, but there are no details as to who they are selling them to first, or how many tickets Brentford have given us.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gold members have until Juy 31st to buy their Brentford tickets. I suppose the rest of the riff-raff can apply after then.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Just booked mine on line - worked very quickly. You need to add other people who you want to buy for to your "friends" which I think they approve. Anyway I managed to purchase 2 tickets for Brentford and 2 for Swansea (we are both season tickets holders and used the customer number sent out by text to me in May. Paid £20 for Brentford, not sure of seats or standing - couldnt see an option to select anything different. Swansea was £10.

If you dont have anyone else set up it will only allow you to purchase 1 ticket as allocates an away ticket against your customer number and keeps a purchase history record.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
If you go to the Buy on line section is has all the games available and when they can be purchased!

Brentford V B.H.A.F.C
Coca Cola League One

Saturday, 15th August, 2009, Kick-off: 15:00

Loyalty Points required: 00000

Price

Gold members have until the 31/07/09 to purchase their ticket. Tickets will then be on sale to Blue and Gully Gang members until 05/08/09. White members will be able to purchase tickets from 06/08/09. Please note only Gold and Blue members can purchase online at this time.

Swansea V B.H.A.F.C
Carling Cup Round One.

Tuesday, 11th August, 2009, Kick-off: 19:45

Price

To Purchase a ticket you must either be a Gold, Blue, White or Gully's Gang member. Gold and Blue are only able to purchase online at this time. For White and Gully's Gang please call 0845 496 1901. For Full Details please check the tickets home page on Brighton and Hove Albion | BHAFC Scores, News, Transfers, Fixtures

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Gold members have until Juy 31st to buy their Brentford tickets. I suppose the rest of the riff-raff can apply after then.

Great thats what i wanted to know, thanks!
And as for those asking if it will sell out, it will surely get very close imo, not far to go and first away game of the season for most, if it doesnt sell out i wouldnt want to leave tickets until the day of the game as wouldnt expect too many to be left over.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Have any blue's actually had their stuff back? I sent everything off 2-3 weeks ago

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Just booked mine on line - worked very quickly. You need to add other people who you want to buy for to your "friends" which I think they approve. Anyway I managed to purchase 2 tickets for Brentford and 2 for Swansea (we are both season tickets holders and used the customer number sent out by text to me in May. Paid £20 for Brentford, not sure of seats or standing - couldnt see an option to select anything different. Swansea was £10.

If you dont have anyone else set up it will only allow you to purchase 1 ticket as allocates an away ticket against your customer number and keeps a purchase history record.

I've just bought 6 tickets for Brentford - £20 must be for the terrace as I paid £21 pound for a seat ticket. I tried to purchase online but the membership numbers have changed - the old 1000XXXX numbers have all been changed to 5000YYYY.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I've just bought 6 tickets for Brentford - £20 must be for the terrace as I paid £21 pound for a seat ticket. I tried to purchase online but the membership numbers have changed - the old 1000XXXX numbers have all been changed to 5000YYYY.

Online prices include £2 booking fee per ticket dont they? Ive been told its £18 for terrace and £19 seated if you buy from ticket office.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Brentford V B.H.A.F.C
Coca Cola League One

Saturday, 15th August, 2009, Kick-off: 15:00

Price

Gold members have until the 31/07/09 to purchase their ticket. Tickets will then be on sale to Blue and Gully Gang members until 05/08/09. White members will be able to purchase tickets from 06/08/09. Please note only Gold and Blue members can purchase online at this time.

Looks like it will be 6/8 for me then :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here