Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swan

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
What would you do if you found a swan in bed with your wife or girlfriend? His wallet is on your bedside table. The picture of you and your wife is face down. She's got a love-peck on her neck and a bagful of broken bread.

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
She's always liked Marc Bolan, so I'd imagine the act would be as a tribute to him, rather than straight forward infidelity

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
If it was an actual swan I would, of course, be appalled. If any woman of mine went off with any kind of wildfowl I would be devastated. They're heartless bastards and have no sense of commitment, the whole affair would be bound to end in tears.

However...

If it was Zeus returned to earth in the form of a swan, I would be delighted. The last time he tried that trick with a woman he created Helen of Troy.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
strike him roughly with some sandpaper and watch his head burn :p

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Meade's_Ball said:
What would you do if you found a swan in bed with your wife or girlfriend? His wallet is on your bedside table. The picture of you and your wife is face down. She's got a love-peck on her neck and a bagful of broken bread.

Id stop taking acid

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I wouldn't go anywhere near it.
It would break your arm with one flap of its wings.

(p.s., just out of interest, how the f*ck did this scenario occur?)

Dandyman

In London village.
Meade's_Ball said:

Birds ? I ask you & if we so much as look at a passing antelope...

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
If it was an actual swan I would, of course, be appalled. If any woman of mine went off with any kind of wildfowl I would be devastated. They're heartless bastards and have no sense of commitment, the whole affair would be bound to end in tears.

Sounds like someone who's been hen-pecked in their time.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
id eat the bugger

Mar 24, 2005
This was probably the same lady from the P's and Q's thread:

'a woman in her 50's dropped some bread in the supermarket yesterday, my 7 year old daughter picked it up for her & the woman just took it & walked off'.

That would explain the broken bread - as I suspect Zeus eats something better than broken bread, he probably prefers Poptarts- thus, I think we resolved that this woman's rightful punishment was to have the bread shoved up her fanny. If there was enough time you could toast it beforehand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here