Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SUSSEX'S NEW chief executive

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
He doesn't have a cricket background, but apparently has some interesting ideas.

do we get a pa at T20 games, with dancers

ipl1-0006.jpg

:love:

Last edited:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
The way I see this, is that Sussex have got in someone with vast commercial experience who can build the club ino a successful business. Surely this is a better appointment than somebody with loads of cricket experience, but not a clue of how to run a successful business.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
The way I see this, is that Sussex have got in someone with vast commercial experience who can build the club ino a successful business. Surely this is a better appointment than somebody with loads of cricket experience, but not a clue of how to run a successful business.

What he said. Three things cheer me: 1) that Dave Brooks said to the Argus "the first thing we have to remember is that this is a cricket club"; 2) that he's quite young, and doesn't look like the type to wear a blazer; and 3) that Jim May appointed him, and he is an absolutely four-square sound geezer who I would trust with my entire pension.

What he said. Three things cheer me: 1) that Dave Brooks said to the Argus "the first thing we have to remember is that this is a cricket club"; 2) that he's quite young, and doesn't look like the type to wear a blazer; and 3) that Jim May appointed him, and he is an absolutely four-square sound geezer who I would trust with my entire pension.

I can't add anything to this or the earlier post by "Strings" - looks to be an excellent appointment for all the reasons stated. No qualms whatsoever in renewing my memberships; might even look again at some hospitality stuff for next season.

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
Yes now looking into his profile this morning i also have to agree with what every one else is saying and that it looks as a very good appointment indeed .

Lets hope the food at the ground now starts to improve as he has had lots of involvement with FOOD LOVELY FOOD.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Don't think so yet as the fixtures have still not been done.?????

The fixtures were not out when they were handing out renewal forms at the last game last year......although admitedly they were probably taking advantage of the fact that we had just won the league

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here