Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SUSSEX'S NEW chief executive

A BIG big job on his hands Cookham dean c c 2nd eleven capt what a surprise this one is .

do not under stand this to me chris adams has far more experiance .oh well we will have to wait and see

i think this quote from Jim May answers your question

“With someone as strong as Mark Robinson running the cricket why do we need a chief executive with a lot of cricket experience?

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
Yes now looking into his profile this morning i also have to agree with what every one else is saying and that it looks as a very good appointment indeed .

Lets hope the food at the ground now starts to improve as he has had lots of involvement with FOOD LOVELY FOOD.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

AS i said here re store68 post i also now see why they have gone for D Brooks with his profile we should be in good hands.

QUOTE=Fourteenth Eye;2698008]The fixtures were not out when they were handing out renewal forms at the last game last year......although admitedly they were probably taking advantage of the fact that we had just won the league[/QUOTE]

ECB have not settled the international fixtures yet as they don't know which version of Sri Lanka might turn up and the domestic fixtures cannot be confirmed until the international programme is settled.

So all we know is that we have a four dayer agsinst the Australians:thumbsup::drink::drink::drink:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
good signing, looking forward to meeting him.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
I would hope with the appointment of Dave Brookes we will at last see the much needed improvements to Hove. Coming from the sharp end of a cut throat industry D/B hopefully will not take no for an answer and be a man of action leading from the front. :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here