Votes: 37 56.1%
  • both equal

Votes: 15 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Shut it you brainless rootless Westie, Go and admire your bland surroundings and leave the clever stuff to Easties.

Kipling was an Eastie, so was AA Milne.

Its not just research its interest and accumulated knowledge you spacktard.

Die westies!!!!:angry: :angry: :angry:

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Les Biehn said:
I have been to Cuckmere Haven twice in the last month and it is indeed a fine place. However you do have to go through the shit holes of Peacehaven, Newhaven, Seaford and it is on the way to that shit hole Eastbourne. East Sussex the land of dreams indeed!

Oi!!:ohmy: :ohmy:
The Seaford Massive will be out to get you.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Gaffer said:
Oi!!:ohmy: :ohmy:
The Seaford Massive will be out to get you.

They will probably dress me as their sisters and use me like a pin cushion the inbred nonces.

As for Looney, if you have an inferiority complex try not to take it out on minorities and if thats the kind of boring historical knowledge you are going use to try and gain some sort of intellectual upper hand my advice is it was a mistake to quit the GCSE's and go and work on mummy and daddies farm milking cows and buggering sheep.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
looney said:
Lewes has a long tradition of telling the Government to f*** off as well.
Yeah, don't we f***ing know it. Looks like they're living up to it as well.

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
looney said:
Shut it you brainless rootless Westie, Go and admire your bland surroundings and leave the clever stuff to Easties.

Kipling was an Eastie, so was AA Milne.

Its not just research its interest and accumulated knowledge you spacktard.

Die westies!!!!:angry: :angry: :angry:

Now looney I usually find your post informative, humorous and well written, but on this occassion you are just plain wrong. Claiming Kipling is a bit rich and if you can do that then we westies can have Douglas Bader, etc. etc.

Definition of even duller and more boring

Hove
Seaford
Newhaven
Eastbourne
Peacehaven

and they are full of pikey, chav, ASBO missfits.

At least in the sticks over here we are just missfits.

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
Clearly, the extra votes for East Sussex only make the point that it has a much higher population density and is therefore not as nice as the West.

Brighton is actually a bit of a dump nowadays and a magnet for all kinds of wierdies (not the sort of wieries you got in my day). East Sussex is, of course, nicer than Kent or Hampshire.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Kent and Hampshire are the f***ing pits and so is a lot of East Sussex (Eastbourne, Newhaven, Hastings, Moulsecomb and East Grinstead-the home of scientology!). West Sussex has its shit holes (Crawley, Horsham-tory stronghold- and Burgess Hill-sort of-) but in the main its a nice place to live. Lot less shit bags wandering the streets in Burberry caps mugging grannies.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Les Biehn said:
What!! Looney you f***ing peasant geek, you appear to have actually researched this matter and then used that info to legimate some sort of racial slur.

NSC IS GREAT!!!

NSC GOLD PLEASE

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Les Biehn said:
I have been to Cuckmere Haven twice in the last month and it is indeed a fine place. However you do have to go through the shit holes of Peacehaven, Newhaven, Seaford and it is on the way to that shit hole Eastbourne. East Sussex the land of dreams indeed!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Everyone knows it's all about West Sussex. Just a shame we have Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath and Crawley really.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Les Biehn said:
Kent and Hampshire are the f***ing pits and so is a lot of East Sussex (Eastbourne, Newhaven, Hastings, Moulsecomb and East Grinstead-the home of scientology!). West Sussex has its shit holes (Crawley, Horsham-tory stronghold- and Burgess Hill-sort of-) but in the main its a nice place to live. Lot less shit bags wandering the streets in Burberry caps mugging grannies.

You'll find if you look at an Ordnance Survey map that East Grinstead is in West Sussex. :dunce:

FACT.!!

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Toronto Seagull said:
You'll find if you look at an Ordnance Survey map that East Grinstead is in West Sussex. :dunce:

FACT.!!
:lolol: :lolol:

Well spotted

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I do alot of driving about Sussex, mainly East...its pretty darn pretty all over IMO

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Stinky Kat said:
Hastings is up and coming, John Prescott says so.

:jester:

Well, there wasn't really another way for Hastings to go was there!

couldn't get worse could it !!!!

Amberley, Arundel, Storrington.............

West Sussex all the way!

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
I think both are about the same, Sussex is one county to me. Still there are slight differences between the two halfs, some areas West is better than East, while East is better than West in some areas. There seems to be more of a feudalism feeling in the West and more large farm estates, and most of it is a bit further away from London (apart from Crawley), the weald land and the arun valley are quite nice and nice small towns, while the east has lots of nice villages, the Cuckmere Valley and a nice coastline, plus more euthasitastic bonfire celebrations. Those are the slight differences in the two Sussexs, but I love all of beautiful Sussex.

Dr Feelgood

Banned
Feb 15, 2004
worthing
Anyone think Forest Row should be ethnic cleansed of Looney before he breeds a dilutes the gene pool, give it a few years and the place will be full of gumbos looking like him.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Pretty soon both halves of the county will be wall to wall housing to allow for London based workers to have somewhere to commute to.

Meanwhile,the Shire continues to thrive,hidden away from the ODPM,complete with duckponds,rolling hills and a glorious coastline.

And it will see me out.And I will remain forever Albion!

E

enigma

Dr Feelgood said:
Anyone think Forest Row should be ethnic cleansed of Looney before he breeds a dilutes the gene pool, give it a few years and the place will be full of gumbos looking like him.

:lolol:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
East Sussex is definately a lot less built up than West Sussex, and the countryside is more natural on the eastern side.

Plus there are loads of chavs the further west you go along the coast. Worthing gets grim, Littlehampton is even worse, and Bognor is heaving with the buggers, just before you get to Portsmouth of course.

If my family ever moved out of B & H it would be eastwards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here