Votes: 15 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
samparish said:
Everyone knows it's all about West Sussex. Just a shame we have Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath and Crawley really.

Oi who do you think you are Samparish, Burgess Hills a great town, my Hillian mates are going to get you sunny. People like you are not wanted in Burgess Hill. :jester:

Last edited:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
West Sussex is home to East Grinstead and Crawley.

East Sussex is home to Cuckmere Haven and Barcombe.

I've lived on the West side for far too long and let me tell you, it mings.

I really don't think there is any contest

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
Smart Mart said:
East Sussex is definately a lot less built up than West Sussex, and the countryside is more natural on the eastern side.

Plus there are loads of chavs the further west you go along the coast. Worthing gets grim, Littlehampton is even worse, and Bognor is heaving with the buggers, just before you get to Portsmouth of course.

If my family ever moved out of B & H it would be eastwards.

Whilst you have a point to a certain extent with regard to chavs it is even worse as you go Eastwards Hampden Park Eastbourne Bexhill St leonards then Hastings. You think W Sussex is bad then go Eastwards and find not only do they have more of the little chav gits but they dont even give you decent roads to get away from them.

Lets face it people it is really all one County split by government years ago but it isnt West or East Sussex by the Sea, it is
GOOD OLD SUSSEX BY THE SEA. It really is all God's county and i am so glad it is where i call home.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Grew up in West Sussex which makes me a little biased. Spent a couple of years commuting weekly to Berkshire from Storrington, driving across the county to Petersfield and on towards the A34 reminded me of how beautiful it really is. Think things are always relative, someone mentioned Cuckmere Haven, that is totally stunning, as are the seven sisters.

East or West, Sussex is best!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Take a look around the fair town or Rye. There is nothing in the west to compare.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
East Grinstead should be in East Sussex, the place just ain't right. Also I agree Crawley and Burgess Hill are pretty poor, especially the former, but Haywards Heath. Perfectly agreeable as far as I'm concerned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here