Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex vs Durham

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
good post on the cricket board pointing out that, with more home games to come, Lancs bid will continue to be seriously undermined by the crap weather in Coronation Street country...

our match with Warneshire should be the title decider...

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Another great day in the history of Sussex CCC and I was there!

Spoke to Chris Adams before today's play and he was very confident of getting Saturday off but thinks the Championship will go to the last match.

Bad news for those who think my attendance ensures we win.
I will not be at the Hampshire match as I'm up in Norfolk for my son's wedding. However, I hope to make it to Canterbury for the Kent match.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
pevenseagull said:
if they go for a contrived result Lancs would forfiet their first innings and Middlesex their second

ergo no batting points for Lancs and if the rains returns 7 points (assumming max bowling points) from the game leaving us 4 points ahead

Lancs are unlikely to sign away a potential 5 bonus batting points, plus gamble with the 4 draw points, in the hunt for a contrived and risky single innings win. Especially as Middlesex are looking pretty steady at 189-3, and the forecast looks dodgy for the next few days.

I'd be VERY surprised if this isn't just a fizzle-out draw, And hopefully Lancs won't get all their bonus points.

Jul 20, 2003
Shah's got his ton

193/3

at the risk of jinxing this - I hope he doesn't take that as a queue to go head mental and start thrashing out

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
:clap2:

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 117

Jul 20, 2003
pevenseagull said:
Shah's got his ton

193/3

at the risk of jinxing this - I hope he doesn't take that as a queue to go head mental and start thrashing out

:thud:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Looking out of the EP window, it is still grey and dull, but think they will get a few more overs in.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
bhafc99 said:
...Middlesex are looking pretty steady at 189-3...

218-6. Arse bollocks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here