Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex versus Notts @ Hove - LVCC - Live on Sky Sports 1

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I'ts more like 6/5 isn't it? I thought Edwards definetley wasn't batting again?
the lead races up to 14 and the odds on a home victory get longer by the over...

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Their lead is now DOUBLE FIGURES, it's all over I just hope they don't prolong the pain.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
No pasting/editing... I use a bit of free software called Gadwin PrintScreen... you just hit PrtScr key, draw a box round what you want to capture and it makes it straight into a JPEG for you. Simples!
nice... please don't post when Chris Read celebrates his ton

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
nice... please don't post when Chris Read celebrates his ton

Here's the link...

Screen Capture and Print Screen software

(nb it's a TV card in the PC... taking a UHF feed from the Sky box... so that's why it not such good quality! I guess I could use Sky Player... but that eats bandwidth on the broadband, and I guess would not be too friendly to my 'working from home' over VPN either).

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Here's the link...

Screen Capture and Print Screen software

(nb it's a TV card in the PC... taking a UHF feed from the Sky box... so that's why it not such good quality! I guess I could use Sky Player... but that eats bandwidth on the broadband, and I guess would not be too friendly to my 'working from home' over VPN either).
I won't be able to download anything on my work computer but will try it at home... Sky Player is working beautifully for me - I'm going over after lunch to do some "work", hopefully Sussex will still be battling away

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Our fielding has not been brilliant in this game. Wells just dived over one to concede and boundary and Anyon dishes up a nice short wide one for Voges. Lead 36.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The groundstaff are poised...

Attachments

• ScreenShot025.jpg
    ScreenShot025.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 82

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Need to sort themselves out a bit. Khan just bowled a bouncer that clear Prior (easily) for 4.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here