Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex versus Notts @ Hove - LVCC - Live on Sky Sports 1

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Swanny, Broady, Robin Hood & his merry men, Brian Clough, and erm some other people famous in Nottingham that I can't be arsed to google about, your boys took one hell of a beating...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
well, thats ruined my plans for tomorrow. thanks very f***ing much

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Not sure why you want to revere such an abject failure...
I doubt the man can even count to 100, let alone score one.

(Now its over - batted chris!)

Fantastic, well played Nasher and all of the boys. The county champions thumped inside 3 days. I have just noticed that Surrey, Kevin Peterson and all are struggling to avoid an innings defeat against the might of..... Cambridge University. If they lost that do you think Grizzly job may be on the line?

BBC SPORT | Cricket Scorecard

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Fantastic, well played Nasher and all of the boys. The county champions thumped inside 3 days. I have just noticed that Surrey, Kevin Peterson and all are struggling to avoid an innings defeat against the might of..... Cambridge University. If they lost that do you think Grizzly job may be on the line?

Wilson's not had a great game, has he?

simmo

Feb 8, 2008

Oh it is tight, but Surrey First XI have managed to avoid an innings defeat against the might of Cambridge University. The Cambridge boys need to hit a 4 to win second time around.

Cambridge MCCU 0/0 (0.2 ov, BJ Ackland 0*, PH Hughes 0*, GA Edwards 0/0) | Live Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I wonder if the Surrey Proffessional Cricket manager, who was suplementing his wages by having 4 days at Hove for Sky, will haul the Captain into his office and demand an explanation about the diabolical display?:laugh:

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
That truly is disgraceful by Surrey, every team may virtually put out a 2nd XI against the Universities but these Second XI's normally still give them an absolute tonking. A team representing Surrey first XI have been absolutely thrashed by Cambridge University. How long has Grizzly been there now? There really is no signs of improvement is there.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
What a brilliant win. I shall stay away for the next one as well, I do hope we keep this going. Can Anyone who went down say who played well, good if the youngsters are getting the hang of this league and Monty is now in the zone.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
What a brilliant win. I shall stay away for the next one as well, I do hope we keep this going. Can Anyone who went down say who played well, good if the youngsters are getting the hang of this league and Monty is now in the zone.

I watched quite a bit on Sky, and Monty was bowling superbly. I was also impressed with the performances of Nash, Anyon, Joyce & Rana.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here