vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Ah well, thats that then.....sigh

ChapManiA

Banned
Oct 25, 2004
Burgess Hill, West-Sussex
I have been updated on the medical condition of THREE Notts players. I was unaware that so many needed hospital treatment.

One chap has a broken wrist. Another had a head injury and was waiting for a CT scan this evening. Both are definately out for the rest of the game. Another had a jaw injury and went to a different hospital. They offered my source the chance to play at Hove tomorrow due to their lack of numbers.

Can anyone remember the names of the three players injurred?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It's Edwards and Mullany who were hurt, not sure if it was three players? Good news for us, shame for them. The broken wrist does not surprise me and Mullaney was hit HARD in the face.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
our bowling was on FIRE today, some of the best action i've witnessed in recent years from Amjad, Rana and then Jimmy, Monty did well too. SHame about the injuries, I may offer my services tomorrow if they're desperate!

ChapManiA

Banned
Oct 25, 2004
Burgess Hill, West-Sussex
I thought it was only two players that were injurred too. I will be able to find out more when my source returns from Brighton.

I can confirm that without a doubt that three players were injurred.

Steven Mullaney with the Jaw injury went to another hospital (probably private)

Neil Edwards (broken wrist) and another unknown player (head injury, having CT scan this evening) were both at the Royal Sussex.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Well then Notts effectively three down as Edwards will not bat again and Mullaney will only bat if the game situation dictates as such.

The nice thing about having a night watchman in is that if you can get him early then the bowlers get their tails up.

Exciting first session coming up.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
After a nice start to the day there is a fair bit of low cloud about. Hopefully the ball will move about.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Is it on telly again today?

yes, SS1 from 11am. I'm not Sky's biggest fan, but what other broadcaster would show all 4 days of an County cricket match? It's been great having it on SkyPlayer while I work...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here