Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v Wancashire (2nd - 5th Aug)

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Popping along tomorrow afternoon for some enjoyable cricket before heading off to the fans forum for some laughable spin.

:thumbsup:

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
Great comeback from a really bad start. Just hope we can rattle up the runs and try and limit Lancs bowling points. Worried about Hants beating Kent though - they'll be right in the mix then!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
McShane79 said:
Great comeback from a really bad start. Just hope we can rattle up the runs and try and limit Lancs bowling points. Worried about Hants beating Kent though - they'll be right in the mix then!

:down: I could handle losing the title to Lancashire, but losing out to Hampshire. My blood is boiling at the thought of it! :angry:

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
Big style! At least we're playing them at Hove as well at the end of the month. Be good to wipe the smile off of Warney's face!

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
Went yesterday, thought it was over at 7 for 2, but it was great to see the comeback by Prior and RMJ. Pleased to see Yardy bat well.

Anyone going today?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Gwylan said:
Now's the time for Matty to show what he's made of....

.although I fear it's going to be putty.
:flameboun :flameboun :clap2: :wave:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Dominic Cork returned to hospital on Thursday morning for further treatment to the severe cut he suffered to his left little finger during the first day of Lancashire's Liverpool Victoria County Championship clash with title rivals Sussex.

Cork also dislocated the finger while taking the catch which dismissed Michael Yardy, so medics decided against stitching the wound last night.

Lancashire were hoping to have the 34-year-old former England all-rounder back at Hove - where Sussex resume on 282 for five - as soon as possible on Thursday.

Cork was extremely effective on Wednesday, recording figures of 2-21 from 14 overs before leaving the field shortly before tea.

But doubts remain over whether he will be able to field and hold the bat, with the left hand being his top hand.

I can't beleive he'll play any more part, especially with that bat. If he does I can see Arafat aiming straight for his fingers.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I can't beleive he'll play any more part, especially with that bat. If he does I can see Arafat aiming straight for his fingers.

Well he just got Matty out...

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
It always happens when I tune into Sky, whether it's Saturdays and Albion concede whenever I turn Soccer Saturday on, or Sussex when i follow on the net.

We've lost 2 wickets for about 10 runs since I logged on.

Hands up, it's MY fault.

:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here