Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v Leics Day Two: Today's The Day?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
It's on! Fans are coming from all over the world to see this match, Canada, America, Ireland, Scotland and Milton Keynes to name but a few. Everyone is very welcome to the match and if you only just live up the road, there really is no excuse!

Mushtaq has got his 100! The last ball before lunch with the score on the dreaded 111 and Mushy gets his ton. To say he was happy was something of an understatement. Delirious with joy would be closer!

Mushy takes 100!...
allsportmushtaq100thwicketceleb.jpg

End of the day: Lancs 179 all out... Sussex 137 for 1.

THREE points between us and history being made. It seems to be fate that the title race is taken down to the line and will be played out in front of home crowds at Hove.

The gates will open at 9.30am and play will begin at 10.30am each day. Prices are £10 adults, £7 Seniors/students, £3 Under 16s and Under 5s FREE. Tickets will be available on the gate.

MEMBERS - Please note that there is very limited parking on a first come first served basis.

The squad is the same as for the Lancashire match with the sad news that James has not been passed fit to play. He will of course be present during the match to lend support. Murray is in fine fettle after being hit above the eye during the Lancashire match, he managed to take part in Five Live's Phil Tufnell show whilst having stitches put in!

Montgomerie, Goodwin, Cottey, Adams, Ambrose, Martin-Jenkins, Prior, Davis, Ahmed, Lewry, Taylor and Yardy.

Last edited:

Reading Posh

Sophisticated rhetorician
Jul 8, 2003
Off M4 J11
Handy that Notts declared after the ninth wicket fell, earning Lancs their maximum bowling points - keeps them keen I suppose.

But the title moves to Sussex today, well done lads :drink:

Last edited:

gonzo666

Jul 5, 2003
southwick
just about to leave so i will see you there if your going that is cuz if your not going i wont see you there will i:lolol: :drink:

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
Handy that Notts declared after the ninth wicket fell, earning Lancs their maximum bowling points - keeps them keen I suppose.

Notts had to declare because their number 11 had been called away from the ground due to a family illness.

Anyway, should hopefully be done and dusted some time this afternoon.

:clap2: :clap:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
yeah wish I was going, have fun everyone an cheer on SUSSEX for me. I'll decide later on if its worth popping in on the way home like last night.

CHAMPIONS!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
141-1, 159 to go

is this gonna be a post for every run? :lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
YAY COTTEY!:clap2:

That'll ease the presure for him until he reaches 90odd :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here