Sussex v Leicestershire, Hove, 27-30 April, LVCC

Jul 20, 2003
looking at the stats Claude Henderson's got 13 wickets @ 10 this season

we're well and truely screwed

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
FFS the idea of buying Monty was to get him back in the test set up - how many overs have the others let him bowl :nono:

For the first time in his life he has more runs than wickets, come on boys stop hogging the limelight

Jul 20, 2003
Robbo needs to give these FOOLS a bloody good talking to during the lunch break

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Jobs for the boys at this place it is. Jobs for the boys.

I mean, why on EARTH is RMJ still here? The bloke's LOST it. We're just giving him an early retirement by the seaside. It's about time he bucked up his ideas because at the moment he is playing this club's fans for fools.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
A work colleague has just said "Sussex will have this game wrapped up by Thursday". It's confirmed my suspicion that he is completely bonkers.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Robbo needs to give these FOOLS a bloody good talking to during the lunch break

I fear it may be too little too late, Sussex have already thrown this game away in the all important first session, I see little hope of a comeback

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can't believe it, I work all morning, I log on to find Leicestershire have ALREADY amassed a whopping 85 runs.

They say you can't win it on the first day but you can certainly LOSE it, and here's the living proof. I'm surprised there's anything left for lunch after the amount of pies we've already thrown this morning...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I can't believe it, I work all morning, I log on to find Leicestershire have ALREADY amassed a whopping 85 runs.

They say you can't win it on the first day but you can certainly LOSE it, and here's the living proof. I'm surprised there's anything left for lunch after the amount of pies we've already thrown this morning...
Exactly. "Here you go Leicester, have some lunchtime SALAD".

I mean it's only going to make them even more aggressive after lunch. I can see them smashing over 120 against our pie chucking bowl flids this afternoon, and we'll only have ourselves to blame.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
89/7

This is rediculous. We're getting trounced.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here