Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v Leicestershire, Hove, 27-30 April, LVCC

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It disgusts me the way Leicestershire have DELIBERATELY given their wickets away to give the illusion there's some sort of "contest" underway.

It's like The Fast Show's "Competitive Dad"; at any stage he'll let rip with a snorter to teach the boy for having the temerity to smack one under the shed, shattering his stumps and leaving the lad crying.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Disgraceful. We should have won by now.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A relentless march to a total over a hundred for the midlanders.

f***ing USELESS. Sort it out SUSSEX. :nono:

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
It's just APPALLING the way we can sign a sensitive, hard working player like MONTY PANESAR, struggling to find his way back and then have seamers who prevent him EVEN GETTING A BOWL.

Tactically inept.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
100/9 :tantrum:

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
images

RANA HASNT GOT A CLUE!!! THE SOONER YASIR GETS HERE THE BETTER

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
44 runs conceded by just one bowler,Rana. And his excuse? A paltry 4 wickets. He knows with Kirtley/Lidl and Agfa in the wings his time is up!

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Don't be so stupid - we are heading towards Cambridge Uni and Cleveland next season

I know we are bad but being relegated by ECB to travel to Cleveland, Ohio is a bit much. If only we could look up to the way Lancashire win every trophy year in year out we would be much better. Maybe we could ask to be Lancashires' Colts' Acadamy

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I know we are bad but being relegated by ECB to travel to Cleveland, Ohio is a bit much. If only we could look up to the way Lancashire win every trophy year in year out we would be much better. Maybe we could ask to be Lancashires' Colts' Acadamy

They are very good you know. They and Slurry and Pants spend the test match money so wisely!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Three figures already. Hoggy's teammates are showing us PRECISELY why he joined them, rather than us. What a sorry mess...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here