Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex V Lancashire - 4 Dayer - Hove - On TV!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Adams is gone for 22

85 for 3

Don't know about RIP Sussex, I have been watching for years and we never won much. Must have the best bunch of players around ever we can still compete just need to get moral/motivation and confidence high again.

Still not feeling great right now and praying for rain all day Wednesday how sad is that.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Adams is gone for 22

85 for 3

Don't know about RIP Sussex, I have been watching for years and we never won much. Must have the best bunch of players around ever we can still compete just need to get moral/motivation and confidence high again.

Still not feeling great right now and praying for rain all day Wednesday how sad is that.

:p I was not being serious.

We are just low on confidence it seems, as you say, and we know that cricket is about making your own luck at times. Unfortunately our bowling line up has been all over the place with Harris coming and going, injuries and losing key players to the England set up.

We've come a long way since my first game in 1985 (although I didn't pay much attention at the time!), certainly from the team that finished rock bottom in '97. Rajesh Rao :bowdown: :jester:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
:p I was not being serious.

We are just low on confidence it seems, as you say, and we know that cricket is about making your own luck at times. Unfortunately our bowling line up has been all over the place with Harris coming and going, injuries and losing key players to the England set up.

We've come a long way since my first game in 1985 (although I didn't pay much attention at the time!), certainly from the team that finished rock bottom in '97. Rajesh Rao :bowdown: :jester:

100 up and only 34 behind, I feel bad that I cannot get it together to go and watch, working instead (doing the E17 raindance at least).

It is frustrating that we can't even buy a win at the moment, hmmm maybe we could bribe an umpire...:bigwave:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Has anyone been keeping up with the Surrey v Kent match?

Van Jaarsveld has taken 5 wickets AND scored a ton in his first innings.

Oh for a player that could manage that right now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here