Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v hampshire arundel 15th-18th july

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I'm still struggling to understand why we didn't open the bowling with our BEST four day bowler, gave away far too many runs early on and it could have easily been avoided by bowling Collymore.

:nono: :nono:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Anyone know what's happening today? Is there likely to be any play or is it a complete washout?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Thanks Chappers.

I went past Arundel last night and it looked rather wet - they're doing well if they get play started by 2.00

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
They've kicked off again.

but I'd say they'll be off again before 2:45, as there's a lot of heavy rain coming from the West, although there is a chance that it may get split either side of the downs... of you look here, the rain band may fragment to the north and south of the hills... based upon the wind direction.

http://www.raintoday.co.uk

Last edited:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Sussex 441

Hampshire 227/2 (81.1 ov)

Hampshire trail by 214 runs with 8 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

I presume we will try and get another 7 wickets in 18.5 overs to bag full bonus points :O

First time in years I have been unable to get to Arundel, I think the weather forcast is not good for Sunday either so may be a wash out for me.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Collymore and Lewry getting into their middle order 260-5. Shame all we are going for are maximum bowling points, we had Pants at Arundel last year and could have done them again but for the lost day....:mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here