keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
218 all out, 154 runs behind.

keaton

Nov 18, 2004
Well played lads. Looks like they're really fighting to stay up <sake>

we're not being helped by the other results either.
Worcester won by 10 wickets

Hampshire lead by 167 runs with one first innnings wicket down.

We're the only team that wants to be relegated and we're playing the only team that wants to win the thing it appears

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Comprehensively shafted, Durham are going to push on and set about 400+ to chase in a day and a half and we will bottle it, falling short by approx 167 runs.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Pleasant day in the sunshine today but an abject performance all round. Too many batsmen got in and got out to stupid shots - the pitch isn't doing that much - as Durham have proved. Mind you, we helped them with some witless bowling, Amjad in particular dropping it far too short. Only Yardy looked up for a battle, reckon the others have semi-final on their minds.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Let's bring this train wreck of a Sussex performance up to the top to take our minds off the other stuff.

So, will Sussex do a 2009 and manage to contrive an unlikely relegation this season?

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
I'm backing us to dig deep for a gutsy draw in the 4th Innings. Wells and Brown Tons. Mark my words!!

keaton

Nov 18, 2004
I have faith. I will go down this afternoon,watch Colly get his hundred and then Nash try and chase down the 400 plus score tonight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here