Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Uni matchday parking: block parking

... which was described by the chap in the ticket office when I bought mine as "a book of individual parking vouchers for every game"

I think you're being a bit harsh as - in effect - the guy is right when he said he bought parking vouchers, and yes these do entitle him to park at Sussex University!
Not having bought any, nor wanting to, I've been relying on the Club's description of the arrangement on the Club's website ... "a car park season ticket".

No problem, of course, I was trying to avoid confusion.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Does anyone know if a parking permit is specific to a particular car, or if a group of 4 buy a parking permit, can you take it in turns to drive or is the person who booked the permit stuck with driving to every game?
I asked this question when I booked, and was told that it will be a book of vouchers much like last seasons season tickets and will not be car specific, so no you can all take your turn driving !

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I have just managed to get a parking voucher for tomorrow night at the University, can someone please give me the best route in from Crawley and then from the car to the ground or will that be really obvious once there?

super ads

Jul 14, 2009
Turn off at Hollingbury and follow coldean lane. Turn left at the bottom of the hill then left at the next lights. Then your in the university. It's so easy.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
I have just managed to get a parking voucher for tomorrow night at the University, can someone please give me the best route in from Crawley and then from the car to the ground or will that be really obvious once there?

A23, A27, turn off at Hollingbury, down Coldean Lane to the bottom at the Hikers Rest, turn left onto the lewes road, follow the signs to Stanmer Park and just after the entrance to the park you enter the uni. Stewards to direct you to park and to the stadium once you are in the uni. Exit the way you came in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here