Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex senior cup Tickets?

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
not till the 28th.(but we will probably win) the Sussex F.A. wont release tickets for general sale before allocating some to the finalists.So the details you request are a bit premature.

AzzaBHA

Apr 24, 2011
Withdean
I Went on there webstie a min ago and if you go to there game tomoz theere giving you a voucher to get one so... :)

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
An Albion fan but hope whichever club our reserves may face in the SSC final will receive a generous allocation of tickets as it will be a huge day for them !

Al

hornet

Mar 9, 2005
Horsham
Well I'm still clinging to a hope that we may pull off a miracle and get to the final. The odds are well and truly against us but I guess you never known in a one-off football cup match.

Even if you guys get to the final I hope (and I appreciate this will be the first game at the Amex) that the Sussex FA have the decency to let a few followers of Sussex non-league football have a chance to get a ticket to what is our premier county cup final.

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
just looked I shall be getting a ticket with Eastbourne borough ;0

you'll only get a ticket if you have the voucher from our last game at home to bath today or you are a share holder or season ticket holder, nice to know that eastbourne borough are going to be the first to grace a magnificent stadium after the season we have had, lets hope GENUINE borough fans can all get a ticket before they are snapped up by people who just want to be the first through the doors of the amex.

AzzaBHA

Apr 24, 2011
Withdean
I was There today was a good reslult for them was standing with with singers and they were decent today i aspecially enogyed the conga :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here