Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex senior cup Tickets?

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
eastbourne over withdean??? good to see your loyalties are with borough!! borough!! we try to sing!!

AzzaBHA

Apr 24, 2011
Withdean
Haha I always followed brighton but not being able to go to games at the withdean as the age but since this year been trying to go to some went to like 5 this year and happily brought a season ticket for next year PM you btw :)

D

Deleted member 18477

don't ruin your 1st AMEX experience with a half full stadium! wait until a good friendly is announced or the first league game! Atmosphere for the first league game will be electric! would be a shame to burst the bubble over this match IMO!

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
With the Amex gate being 10,000 for the Sussex Senior Cup Final . 1,000 tickets will go to the 200 odd Sussex FA teams about 4 per club, then you have all the suits tickets before the rest are dished out.
If Eastbourne Boro get say 1,500 tickets that will leave about 6-7,000 for the Albion support, providing they get to the final

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
obviously wanted more due to it being the Amex , wont be many left for Albion supporters then or Amex gloryhunters lol

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
coooooooommmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee onnnnnnnnnn youuuuuuuuuuuuu boroughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 500, 10,000 i'll be ther cheering on my home town team.

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
My understanding is Sussex local clubs have been contacted to ask how many tickets they want (within reason). Adults £10 Kids £5.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I wouldn't be surprised if the Sussex Senior Cup Final became a regular annual fixture at the Amex. What an incentive for the competing teams, to end their season at one of the prémiere stadiums in the country.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here