Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Express Falmer Vote!!!!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
The Complete Badger said:
I always said, Chris McPhee is exactly the sort of player you want to have available as an option to bring on. He's an explosive talent when coming off the bench - proved by the fact that some 50% of his appearances have been as a substitute. While Chris may average a goal less often in games, you must remember Ramsay presumably started more often. Give the boy a chance!

I feel you preaching about drugs to a religious man like myself frankly obscene. Please apologise immediately.

that is total poppycock im afraid - if mcphee is so good then he should be starting games shouldnt he? you dont have good players on the bench so you can bring them on to win games - you have them on the pitch to win from the start. maybe your idea of a super sub is the warped logic that is the reason torquay are going down!

you are also forgetting that ramsay was offered - and turned down - a return to the pro game with brentford. while this was a few years back, i would watch with interest how he would get on with a few more years maturity behind him

a religious man? dont make me laugh - you are the one who challenged me to see who could sleep with the most women this year. luckily my catholic principles ensured that i would never dream of taking part in such a barbaric competition

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
The reason Torquay are going down is the failure to sign Alistair John earlier. He would surely have contributed enough to secure at least 70 more points this season. Can you imagine him and Chris flairing it up in tandem?

I'll have you know I am reading extracts of the Koran every night. I have always been deeply spiritual. How dare you claim I am a recreational drug user. I am cleaner than the Pope. It's nothing but jealousy, McCarthy. As far as I'm concerned, we're OVER :angry:

not only are you a poor liar, but a poor mathmetician. it would be impossible for them to get 70 more points, which just proves your blinded love for pointless players is not only demeaning you as a person, but it is also deminishing your mathematic ability which i always considered to be of a high standard

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I meant 70 more points over the course of the whole season. Nothing wrong with my mathematical ability:)

something wrong with the way you put things across then if you couldnt convey that simple fact:)

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
98% Yes still. Come on people, we can get it up to 99%!:wave:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I'm fed up of you picking on me. That's it. Enough is enough. If I go and jump off a bridge tonight could you live with yourself?

quite easily - if you are suicidal over a trivial matter such as who a better striker is then i would have to raise questions about your worth to the human race as it is!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Just voted, still at 98%, which by my reckoning is pretty conclusive.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Buffalo Seagull said:
Done my bit from the other side of the pond...still at 97%

You're IN Falmer? :falmer:

98%

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Is Falmer the best place for the albion's football stadium?
98% Yes
2% No

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here